• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[NEW] GoogleDrive Sharer Without LOGIN [NoLimit][No Flag]

Hey everyone, don't use his sharer, he's a fraud. I uploaded too many files on his sharer and he disabled my account without telling anything also he's not replying

Why bro dhanamerdeka i was giving you thousands of download daily and also i was using it with your permission then why you disabled my account

what ur username?

and where you contact me? i didn't receive any email from you
fraud? well... does your account fullfill all requirement of partnership? i already tell that to every owner of the account before i create the account
well if you ignorant then your account will automatically disabled by bot while the files still can be accessible....
whether you upload 1, 2, 10, 10k files. it doesn't matters....
the matters if you didn't fullfill the partnership requirement and you just "SPAMMING" files to our system then you will surely get removed

i really sure already tell this to anyone who interested to have account on sharer project before i create their account. well if you still doesn't care about what iam saying that day, you will suspended by my bot

+ well i just read that you contact via telegram
from end of april, i have alot of task to do so when i open the laptop, i just doing task from my univ. sometimes when i have spare time. i checked telegram.... and now some people get angry and offended after their msg isn't replied by the others?
pffft

some angry boii
1621470356021.png

you dind't take anything from him,
and he told you that you're scammer. lol

you dind't take anything from him,
and he told you that you're scammer. lol
maybe he just angry because i didn't reply his messages faster... this is understandable why people angry...
well... i sorry for not reply the messages.

now i on the end of semester on my univ, so i have ALOT things to do...
even before this, there's admin from babiato, asking me to help him get google adsense approval... i reject it not because i crazy rich now...

because i have alot of things to do, i have alot homework XD so yeah... i can't do anything except that....
sometime, i also forget to reply someone messages... and i can understand why they angry
maybe that my fault... lol

# some lastest update after long... long time with no update
here some planning and something that i already do in 2022... and for someone who asking me on babiato chat and telegram why i not active like before... that's because i currently on the end of the semester... as you know... alot of task from the university... so i busy with that... and now... i had some time to take a look and make a progress.... so here all my planning for sharer.my.id on future and what i already done now...

2022 planning
- Integrate Zippyshare, and other file hosting to sharer.my.id
- Make auto download system to download zippyshare files once every 15 days (to prevent the files deleted) via cronjob
- Make simple generator that can be used by user simpler and faster than before...
- better file manager
- Better direct download for googledrive
- Proxy download for googledrive (anti limit)
- and more (any suggestion is welcome...)

2022 Complete
- Thanks for all who contacting via telegram want to buy the script... some of them bought it and some of it just interesting if the price is low... now sharer.my.id already moved to VPS. and for next update... we will accept new user for our sites.... (OPEN FOR PUBLIC)

Benefit
=> link never dead since the real files url never known... (they can't be flagged or reported)
=> stable page download
=> FREE
=> downloader didn't need to login or anything... just come... download... done :D

Long Term Concept
i hope i can still hold my words, to not make it paid to use services.... so for the priority... maybe i will complete new feature on the end of this year... and then open this for public use after all stable...
the earning for the vps, domain, and future update will be taken from ads 100% so I won't ask for money from users
with this concept, i think i will be able to run the sites, give update, and pay some dev to help me do update script and adding some feature...
all the concept is from

=> Sharer.my.id (mine)
=> dl.nesia.my.id (mine)
=> drive proxy Downloader (google)
=>> and also thanks for the support for all people who contact me via telegram and babiato message, giving me alot of suggestions, feedback, idea, from 2021....

========================
Small QnA
So where the files will be saved?
now you can upload the files on your own googledrive, zippyshare, etc. then you put the link on sharer.my.id and they will generate download link like other's sharer sites....
Why you didn't continue your first idea?
Now... google had some limitation, the first idea... rely entirely on gsuite edu, that had unlimited storage... now they had pool storage policy, so i can't rely on that....
so what's next?
since i can't centralize the storage, i give that portion on user... so the user can using teamdrive or any drive to host the files, and using sharing link to generate download link from googledrive... sharer.my.id will only system that will grab the download link into the downloader... via regular direct download and proxy direct download...
How about Zippyshare?
as you know, zippyshare had policy to delete inactive files... sharer.my.id will download the files once every 15 days when the files didn't downloaded in last 15 days... this will make the files on any file hosting life FOREVER and won't deleted by their system....of course other's file hosting is on the way....
can i use the sites?
yes... after some times... i thinking about it... now i decided that everyone who had website, can request username and password to me... via email, telegram, or babiato chat FREE. i will give the user and password when the new mechanism already implemented and stable... so you didn't disappointed when using sharer.my.id :) est time maximum is this last year...

maybe that's it all i need to explain in future new sharer.my.id

Some update has been uploaded to the vps.
now the sites can works normal....
if you interesting, you can register into sharer.my.id
on homepage. i open the registration for few days....

if you see some bug... you can always chat me via babiato or telegram

Reactions: bvrsrg
interesting .. giving a try.
thanks...
let me know if you had some suggestion or issue from sharer.my.id :D

for now the version is consider alpha...
next stable version is on 1st next month

also new media player (video and audio) is on the way

Reactions: bvrsrg
Update...
As far as now... google locking some googledrive sharer...
but sharer.my.id is still works and functional....

we already had other's host support to anticipate the next google move...
you can use our services free :D

thanks to donator :D

added new host
bayfiles.com and filechan.org
since some member says that anonfiles is ban from bangladesh and other's so i added them...

+ add some big update this week.
the new update include allow you to host the script on your own vps/hosting and with your own domain.
for more info you can contact me via babiato chat. Free for 5 babiato user. (just make sure you already doing some intro in this forum)

I did. and I also sent you a message on telegram.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock