• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need script to delete folders under 100 mb (Windows)

radiomg

Nov 26, 2020
I have search for a script or commando that deletes all folders in M:Movie that is under 100 mb but cant find anything, only files delete.
Anyone know a commado for that ?
Only folders, not files.

Thanks!

Try Everything from www.voidtools.com
Enter \Movie to locate everything under that directory and sort by size.
Select and Delete everything you want.

WinDirStat from sourceforge.net/projects/windirstat/ can also help remove file clutter. This may be appropiate if your concerned about folders.

Reactions: radiomg
Thanks!
I dident get it to work. Its a mounted google drive (rclone) i want to check. When i remove movies in plex, folders and subtitels is left over.

Sorry, have not tried with google drive.

Everything
Can you turn on 'Index folder size '
www.voidtools.com/support/everything/options/
1. I usually right-click on folder
2. Select 'Open Path'
3. On Explorer click the path one above i.e.
4. The folder will still be selected so you can press the delete button or right-click and delete the the folder

I have not tried the following application. It seems to work with mapped drives.

• Love
Reactions: radiomg
Sorry, have not tried with google drive.

Everything
Can you turn on 'Index folder size '
www.voidtools.com/support/everything/options/
1. I usually right-click on folder
2. Select 'Open Path'
3. On Explorer click the path one above i.e.
4. The folder will still be selected so you can press the delete button or right-click and delete the the folder

I have not tried the following application. It seems to work with mapped drives.
You are the best!
Folder size was just what i needed. Works great! Thanks!
Merry Christmas to you..

• Love
Reactions: PowerPuffGrl
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock