• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i need best cheapest vps or hosting to host waziper script any one recommend ?

it's depend...
if you running some "DMCA" content you will be okay with "flynet"
from russia

but if your sites is just general normal sites
just use some cheap american something
they normally had vps as low as 2-5$

it's depend...
if you running some "DMCA" content you will be okay with "flynet"
from russia

but if your sites is just general normal sites
just use some cheap american something
they normally had vps as low as 2-5$
Kindly give sample please. It will be helpful for a project I'm about to handle. Thanks in anticipation.

You will need credit card to register... it reserves $1 but you will get i back once verified.. In the oracle panel you can just set a budget to $1 - I have had my 2 accounts for nearly a year now - haven't been charged anything..

Never go with Oracle Free Tire, they block all the services without notification to you. So, you will lose all your data and clients. Just try the cheapest https://www.hostinger.com/ which will provide the best services.

i am using contabo SSD server is it okey with DMCA content
Since i already had many client all over the world
for this case "DMCA"
unless you using Dutch, Lux, ukraine, Russia
there's no single things about ANtI DMCA outside that things....

you close it with cloudflare doesn't matter soon or fast they will ban the account

that's what i know so far

Hello,

I recommend you the SKB Enterprise. Also, is a non DMCA

They are from Netherland, that means EU. So they will or even must react to dmca notices. When not, they will be shutdown faster than u think. The only anti dmca countries are russia, perhaps china and venezuela (when u can find a server provider)

Reactions: I'm not a line
They are from Netherland, that means EU. So they will or even must react to dmca notices. When not, they will be shutdown faster than u think. The only anti dmca countries are russia, perhaps china and venezuela (when u can find a server provider)
and most of times
russia is best from all....
the speed is fast
cheap because they're cold

Reactions: I'm not a line
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock