• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need experts' advice on Ticket Management script

DarKMaSk

Nov 17, 2020
Hello friends!

I need a Ticket Management solution for a small amusement park who organize some shows. They have different ticket prices for adults, children and physically challenged persons. They also have a parking lot for which they collect different fees for different types of vehicles. When they create a ticket, these all things reflects there with price breakups. Number of seats per show are different. They have few counters and the reports have to be generated per counter. They need reports on total number of visitors, number of visitors per show from which they would understand which show performs well and which not and number of vehicles parked that is also on vehicle type basis, that means detailed report. Besides this, they may need staff assignments for each department i.e. counter, shows and parking. They may also need user role permission and different logins for each user.

Now, I need help from you friends on how I can accomplish this? Should I go for any specialized script or I can do it with Woocommerce or any other plugins for WordPress? If I have to go for any dedicated script, can you give me some names and whether they are available in here, Babiato for testing? In case of WordPress plugins, I need the same help.

Please friends, help me. I believe only on this community, no one else. Help me please.

My 2 cents. Do it from scratch. Meaning, develop it on your own. You'll end up with a product that the park needs and will definitely use. There are plenty of frameworks to start from. On the plus side, you'll learn a lot.

I had the same experience with a client requirement. I spent days searching the web for paid and open source projects. But there are non the company really requires. The best decision was doing the web app from scratch. To keep the story short, After 5 years I'm still making more projects from the client and earning more from the web app's retainers fee.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Reactions: DarKMaSk
My 2 cents. Do it from scratch. Meaning, develop it on your own. You'll end up with a product that the park needs and will definitely use. There are plenty of frameworks to start from. On the plus side, you'll learn a lot.

I had the same experience with a client requirement. I spent days searching the web for paid and open source projects. But there are non the company really requires. The best decision was doing the web app from scratch. To keep the story short, After 5 years I'm still making more projects from the client and earning more from the web app's retainers fee.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Problem is that I am not a coding person. Can you please tell me if it can be done with WordPress or not and if yes, which plugins can be used. I have faintest idea that Woocommerce may be useful but not sure. Can you guide on this?

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
I have same similar experience, i have to grab an unmaintained open source projects, then force myself to learn basic coding, from there i have been contributing to Open source projects, with the experience i encounter with the first project. I suggest this also.

I have same similar experience, i have to grab an unmaintained open source projects, then force myself to learn basic coding, from there i have been contributing to Open source projects, with the experience i encounter with the first project. I suggest this also.
Is that open source project is related to what I need here? If yes, can you give me the link?

I have found some samples with code.

full code

• Love
I don't think there is application for this scenario, first thing is to draw a graph or diagram how you want the app to function, then search the forum maybe you can see a similar or next app, but you will still need to do some modifications, or you may contact the software developer, for customization, open source application is not constantly maintained because its not a dedicated work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock