• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Help ( Website speed )

Jordan_

Jun 10, 2020
India
lootondeals.in
Please help me out from this, my website speed is very , when i try WP Rocket to optimize speed my website Menu, images and all layout getting broke,

"Optimize CSS delivery" main option for speed , when i enable this option my website get little bit fast but it broke my website,

see below images,

sorry for my bad English, i need urgent help

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 28 18.53.jpg
    ScreenHunter_03 Jul. 28 18.53.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 44
  • ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 28 18.51.jpg
    ScreenHunter_02 Jul. 28 18.51.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
  • ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 28 18.50.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jul. 28 18.50.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 38
Install query monitor and check what's taking lots of time to load. There may be external http queries slowing your page load, especially in the admin area. There may also be slow sql queries or theme/plugin functions.

Reactions: RogerM and Jordan_
Click http api calls, check what it's doing and how much time it takes, check what the errors are, where the duplicate db queries come from (most likely revolution slider crap lol) and... wow. 75 scripts and 52 styles? That's an awful lot.

Reactions: Jordan_
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock