• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Is this safe? please guys help me out I'm creating my first manga website

I tried downloading it, WordPress says The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

Last edited:
Hi for my part, I self-host on a Synology NAS server that I have fully configured where I can currently put more than 2 terabyte of storage
What do you mean Self-Hosted? How much did it cost? How is the service? Can you share you Website

that's why. i used 1 mysql database for 7 madara sites. And I will adding more sites.
I think with contabo $19.99/month, you can run 10-15 WordPress using 1 mysql database.

then I will remove low traffic site and replace with new domain.
building manga website is depends on your luck, if don't have much money to buy SEO services.
Can you give me the name of a few of your Websites.

Reactions: sxload
Is this safe? please guys help me out I'm creating my first manga website

I tried downloading it, WordPress says The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.
Try to extract the zip file and you'll see the content.

Also, as for safe. Probably not? Since it's a cracked one. If you're doubting, you can always buy it on the official distributor.

What do you mean Self-Hosted? How much did it cost? How is the service? Can you share you Website
Hi, "self-hosting" means that I have my own server at home in my office, so I am independent of subsidiaries like OVH or others. The benefits I get and unlimited storage, as it is I who choose it, the same throughput and I can do other than hosting sample websites do file storage.
For the price, I couldn’t tell you because I basically found it in a trash can and I fixed it myself
Here is the link of my site if you want "readergen.synology.me/wordpress"

Hi, "self-hosting" means that I have my own server at home in my office, so I am independent of subsidiaries like OVH or others. The benefits I get and unlimited storage, as it is I who choose it, the same throughput and I can do other than hosting sample websites do file storage.
For the price, I couldn’t tell you because I basically found it in a trash can and I fixed it myself
Here is the link of my site if you want "readergen.synology.me/wordpress"
What type of website is this "readergen.synology.me/wordpress", I asked for you manga Website. Dude you are clearly lying.

Last edited:
Hey guys where do you store your manga chapters? is there anyway I store them I'm storing my first manga with 71 chapters but bro that's alot I tried using imgur as storage location it won't get pass " you are uploading too fast wait 26 mins etc. when I try uploading as Multi chapter it won't work at all.

Can you guys please help out?

It's my first time doing this I'm willing to learn.

Thanks in return.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-11 125959.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-11 125959.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 53
Hey guys where do you store your manga chapters? is there anyway I store them I'm storing my first manga with 71 chapters but bro that's alot I tried using imgur as storage location it won't get pass " you are uploading too fast wait 26 mins etc. when I try uploading as Multi chapter it won't work at all.

Can you guys please help out?

It's my first time doing this I'm willing to learn.

Thanks in return.
Imgur only allow you to upload single chapter at a time, and with direct upload for some reason it only takes upto 100MB at a time, To upload that many chapters its better to first upload it to you hosting server that copy the link address and then upload.

Imgur only allow you to upload single chapter at a time, and with direct upload for some reason it only takes upto 100MB at a time, To upload that many chapters its better to first upload it to you hosting server that copy the link address and then upload.
thanks for the helpful reply , I'll try doing that can you please tell why is my chapters not showing up when I preview my website? does it only show up when you publish it? and site is live?

that spin thing is just keep on spining and not showing my chapters theres 7 chapters I put

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-11 131935.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-11 131935.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 35
thanks for the helpful reply , I'll try doing that can you please tell why is my chapters not showing up when I preview my website? does it only show up when you publish it? and site is live?

that spin thing is just keep on spining and not showing my chapters theres 7 chapters I put
There might have been some problem when you first installed the theme, you might have to reinstall it, What's you website.

There might have been some problem when you first installed the theme, you might have to reinstall it, What's you website.
thanks for reply I'lll reinstalled it, can you help me or someone, make my website look like these images this one is mine my site.png

Attachments

• like this.png
    like this.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 74
  • or this.png
    or this.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 77
  • orr this.png
    orr this.png
    992.6 KB · Views: 78
thanks for reply I'lll reinstalled it, can you help me or someone, make my website look like these images this one is mine my site.png
Well MCReader is custom site not Madara Site but Others are ok, Did you install the backup restore plugin it does most of the work for you, you just need to delete all the sample data after Installing it. In your madara theme file you will find a folder named Sample data, in there is plugin named "madara-unyson-backup-restore-1.1.2" install it
then go to your wordpress home under dashboard you will see madara option in there you will see sample data option click it, then look below you will see install click on it.

Well MCReader is custom site not Madara Site but Others are ok, Did you install the backup restore plugin it does most of the work for you, you just need to delete all the sample data after Installing it. In your madara theme file you will find a folder named Sample data, in there is plugin named "madara-unyson-backup-restore-1.1.2" install it
then go to your wordpress home under dashboard you will see madara option in there you will see sample data option click it, then look below you will see install click on it.
thanks man for the help, I'm stuck at putting widgets data and options files using the instructions given in the folder it's not accepting it says import data is invalid i tried copy and paste still won't accept do you know why it does that?

sorry for asking to many questions

thanks man for the help, I'm stuck at putting widgets data and options files using the instructions given in the folder it's not accepting it says import data is invalid i tried copy and paste still won't accept do you know why it does that?

sorry for asking to many questions
I don't understant what you are asking, can share some screenshots

Do you have a screw Loose or Something What type of website is this "readergen.synology.me/wordpress", I asked for you manga Website. Dude you are clearly lying.
Wait I don’t understand where you insult me cowardly, you ask me what it’s like to be in self accommodation, so I explain it to you and with my site in link to present it. And then at no time did you ask me for websites
1662962228630.png

Wait I don’t understand where you insult me cowardly, you ask me what it’s like to be in self accommodation, so I explain it to you and with my site in link to present it. And then at no time did you ask me for websites
1662962228630.png
You said you have 7 madara sites why don't you give me the names to few or links. You Madara Website links not synology.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock