• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Hello guys
so i am here to ask if there is anyone who can make a Child theme for madara to make it look
like this website if there is anyone interested PLZ send me a message
Well if you are willing to pay. Its best to contact them

• Version 1.7.3.5 - 2022.05.28
    • #Fix: Amazon S3 URL is not matched with the updated format when using Region
    • #Fix: Week Views are not counted correctly
    • #Update: hide Reading History tab in User Profile if it is disabled in Theme Options > Manga Reading > Reading History
JhuO7oN.png

please update !!!! thank you so much for share.

Hello guys
so i am here to ask if there is anyone who can make a Child theme for madara to make it look
like this website if there is anyone interested PLZ send me a message
they may be 1 community with reaperscan you might be able to buy them from there

Who do i contact to null this plugin
its the Thumbnail Plugin

Attachments

• wp-manga-chapter-thumbnail-1.0.2.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 35
Hi everyone, I need your help to fix a bug regarding the chapter view counter. The concern is that the view counter works fine when the book and read "List" but when I put it on "page by page" well the view counter does not increase when the reader changes chapter, would you fix that?

how can i make Read Button like IMG

Attachments

• التقاط الويب_27-8-2022_65252_martialpeak.net.jpeg
    التقاط الويب_27-8-2022_65252_martialpeak.net.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 60
Hlo guys , in my website when uploading manga single chapter is working fine but when uploading multi chepters that doesn't work
If multi chapter is like 5 - 6 then its working fine but If multi chepters more than 5 - 6 chapter then it's not working
Would you know how to fix this

Last edited:
Hlo guys , in my website when uploading manga single chapter is working fine but when uploading multi chepters that doesn't work
If multi chapter is like 5 - 6 then its working fine but If multi chepters more than 5 - 6 chapter then it's not working
Hi, have you checked that your upload size is greater than the size of your . zip file? For example, on the site, I set it to 256 MB.

check your upload maximum size. the most common is you know the usual when you download something it reach 99% then there is no progress for hours then download error. it probably happen to you. uploading through server is more reliable than uploading throug wordpress

Hi, have you checked that your upload size is greater than the size of your . zip file? For example, on the site, I set it to 256 MB.
Yea bro I chacked it zip file size is lower then Max uploading limit
In my site Max uploading limit is 256mb
Files are loding ..... But after 1 hour still no result

check your upload maximum size. the most common is you know the usual when you download something it reach 99% then there is no progress for hours then download error. it probably happen to you. uploading through server is more reliable than uploading throug wordpress
Well I checked it my file size is lower then Max uploading limit
Can you suggest me server for object storage

Hello to all of you who managed to create preset badges, I am not talking about custom badges, but about badges for example manga with an integrated link, because I find it a bit boring to have to select custom badge then put Manga and then the link to all the mangas for each manga I add on the site

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock