• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
so i am working at mangadods.com as a manger and the owner will probably close the website if i don't help her find something cheap and we just started with ads from papayads and the more i help the more i get paid
No way in hell. She will close it. If she want to close the website. Can you ask her to give me the domain and google adsense account for free.
Jokes aside. I check mangadods it use adsense but look like she only use google vignate i dont know why they didnt put banner in every page higher cpc maybe. The traffic is big. The most popular manga have 2 million viewer a month in manga stat. Earning 1xxx usd per month is not a problem.
If they want to minimize the cost then it need object storage to store image for cheap.
By the way. Did you do seo for the site or someone do it. Can you give some advice to get good ranking

No way in hell. She will close it. If she want to close the website. Can you ask her to give me the domain and google adsense account for free.
Jokes aside. I check mangadods it use adsense but look like she only use google vignate i dont know why they didnt put banner in every page higher cpc maybe. The traffic is big. The most popular manga have 2 million viewer a month in manga stat. Earning 1xxx usd per month is not a problem.
If they want to minimize the cost then it need object storage to store image for cheap.
By the way. Did you do seo for the site or someone do it. Can you give some advice to get good ranking
this was a scanlation website and i was the admin with 3 more partners but they suddenly decide to stop and they sold the website to the sarah the owner now and she started crawling on it so it has already base views of 500k
then it became 5k per day once she started crawling and the 2m view its a fake the number was crawled with the novel

she wanted to sell it for 1k but she hesitated to sell it and
she want to start doing novels only right now cus this doesn't take storage
and dods doesn't use adsense anymore cus they dosn't pay well

400$ from the starting of this year and the highest RPM is 1$
and the highest day was 9$

Attachments

• 1657989543500.png
    1657989543500.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 1657989732115.png
    1657989732115.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 86
this was a scanlation website and i was the admin with 3 more partners but they suddenly decide to stop and they sold the website to the sarah the owner now and she started crawling on it so it has already base views of 500k
then it became 5k per day once she started crawling and the 2m view its a fake the number was crawled with the novel

Other than adsense the other ads is very little. Its waste to change it to novel only. With domain name and all. It has good ranking. I remember its page one when i search some manga in internet moths ago.

$400 is enough to pay the server cost every month, of course its still enough to buy you coffee too :D, and if you change to another ads probably the earning will be less, and some reader maybe will run away because other ads use popads/popunder/push ads and other type ads that disturbing reader when they read manga

$400 is enough to pay the server cost every month, of course its still enough to buy you coffee too :D, and if you change to another ads probably the earning will be less, and some reader maybe will run away because other ads use popads/popunder/push ads and other type ads that disturbing reader when they read manga
i changed to papayads cus i have too many DMCA

Hello everyone, i just installed madara and madara child but i can't change post count in archive.
How Can i do that please ?

hello everyone I tried using the KDN Auto Leech plugin to crawl manga bots, it worked but only for page series chapters it didn't crawl, is there anyone here who can help me?

I've made a crawl config for the Madara and Mangareader themes

hello everyone I tried using the KDN Auto Leech plugin to crawl manga bots, it worked but only for page series chapters it didn't crawl, is there anyone here who can help me?

I've made a crawl config for the Madara and Mangareader themes

i tried to create one but fail. try to join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/648451518917746 you can try to ask the group or the admin. the admin look like the creator of kdn unfortunately the group is full of vietnamese.
maybe this turotial video can help

please share the config friend

i tried to create one but fail. try to join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/648451518917746 you can try to ask the group or the admin. the admin look like the creator of kdn unfortunately the group is full of vietnamese.
maybe this turotial video can help

please share the config friend
I will share the settings when I succeed.

It's a pity that the tutorial and language of this plugin is only supported in Vietnamese, for the plugin it supports English

Doesn anyone know how to redesign Madara theme or if someone is able to do it ofc I'll for pay their work.

Last edited:
anyone know how to change tag position in manga to fo footer position
1658382967678.png

if you compare madara theme and lightnovel theme, which one do you prefer?, i have both

anyone use ezoic to monetize their manga website?
i know that ezoic is smaller in everything against adsense.
how they do site aprroval? is it using ai or manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock