• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
is there any good hosting with
300Gb+ storage and unlimited inodes
and good Price

Anyone having problems with creating pages? Because when I try to create it gives me the following error: Failed to publish. You are probably offline.

they Don't ignore DMCA

believe me they will turn blindeye if you host piracy site etc. as long as you didnt use it to mine bitcoin.
its waste of manpower and energy to check every website to follow tos.
expect law firm send request to ban you because dmca. they will not ban you.
moths ago i report rival website because piracy. they use normal hosting company so its illegal to host piracy content. they only reply my request is being process and no follow up. my rival still use their old hosting until now

so here is something i saw a lot of website do like 1kissmanga for example they store mangas on sub domain that store data on a cloud storage like blackblaze

i wanted to get AWS s3 but its too expensive

1657944588944.png

maybe you need to focus on your community rather than looking for cheap storage. Your followers must be 10000 on your Facebook page and group in order to make decent money. and make a discord server with nice-looking tabs and bots. You need a whole team to run your site 24/7. Also, your team must have these members
backend editor, translator, page cleaner, and influencer who runs your Facebook pages. If you can't find this kind of member. Don't think about running a manga site. Your just wasting your time man. Oh yeah and I don't use ads because it's not customer friendly, your site has to make money to maintain your team. It's hard in beginning but 5 months later you will start making money but not much because your audience is low in the beginning. So always focus on your audience. Anyway, I have been there before so I understand that you can't purchase some good things.

Reactions: DenSouLew
maybe you need to focus on your community rather than looking for cheap storage. Your followers must be 10000 on your Facebook page and group in order to make decent money. and make a discord server with nice-looking tabs and bots. You need a whole team to run your site 24/7. Also, your team must have these members
backend editor, translator, page cleaner, and influencer who runs your Facebook pages. If you can't find this kind of member. Don't think about running a manga site. Your just wasting your time man. Oh yeah and I don't use ads because it's not customer friendly, your site has to make money to maintain your team. It's hard in beginning but 5 months later you will start making money but not much because your audience is low in the beginning. So always focus on your audience. Anyway, I have been there before so I understand that you can't purchase some good things.
he is probably running pirate / mirror manga from another site not a scanlation. i believe most of us use it to make pirate manga site and monetize it with ads like me. you can do it alone like me.
storage bandwith cost is small problem. use object storage from other company its cheaper than aws.
the biggest problem you will face is how to attract visitor/seo. you will spend more money to buy backlink than hosting storage bandwith.

Reactions: keller
so i am working at mangadods.com as a manger and the owner will probably close the website if i don't help her find something cheap and we just started with ads from papayads and the more i help the more i get paid

your problem is the same as mine, now i try to change s3 aws to s3 compatible but it can't automatically have to change manually, now i'm testing this

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock