• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
I have the same question :0
you'll have to do a throughout research of Madara Shortcodes
here's the full documentation - https://live.mangabooth.com/doc/
here's shortcodes - https://live.mangabooth.com/doc/docs/shortcodes/how-to-use-shortcodes/

And the website you are looking at is, If I'm not wrong it is Reaperscans. Let me tell you one thing, they have edited the backend side of the website files (Good chances) and made it look that awesome. you can't make a website that awesome just with the front-end settings.

Vipexop12345678

you'll have to do a throughout research of Madara Shortcodes
here's the full documentation - https://live.mangabooth.com/doc/
here's shortcodes - https://live.mangabooth.com/doc/docs/shortcodes/how-to-use-shortcodes/

And the website you are looking at is, If I'm not wrong it is Reaperscans. Let me tell you one thing, they have edited the backend side of the website files (Good chances) and made it look that awesome. you can't make a website that awesome just with the front-end settings.

Vipexop12345678

Hi,
THank you for your help. I has read the documentation and shortcodes also, but there is no option at first view that explains how to that that kind of changes. I agree that maybe they has make other changes, I know a little bit of css and html (Only from youtube and some forums guides) so I don´t know what is front end :(

Hello,
Please, does anyone know how to put a backgroun image for body of Madara Home Page? I has read everything and checked all theme options avalable but I can´t find anything to make this option.

BodyImage.png

Best redards to all of you.

pergi pengaturan wordpress, membuka pendaftaran untuk setiap orang. Selamat bersenang-senang
1641169026810.png
1641169041134.png
sir can you help me?

1. How to display / restore ratings in the serial how, I've looked in the theme settings but did not return the ratings.

2. How do I display the latest chapter on the home page? can't it? it only displays the prefixed chapter along with the prefix volume entered.

that's all sir if you can answer it then it is very helpful for me, and others who may have the same incident.

Does anyone know where this phrase that is marked in red is translated? I spent a whole day searching where it can be translated and I can't find it.

Please help me.
1a.png

1641169026810.png
1641169041134.png
sir can you help me?

1. How to display / restore ratings in the serial how, I've looked in the theme settings but did not return the ratings.

2. How do I display the latest chapter on the home page? can't it? it only displays the prefixed chapter along with the prefix volume entered.

that's all sir if you can answer it then it is very helpful for me, and others who may have the same incident.
Related to:

1. Just adjust this option at manga detail settings section (Enable Rating for manga)
2. This was at Theme Options if I am not wrong, you can navigate into the optinos to check chapter order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
Related to:

1. Just adjust this option at manga detail settings section (Enable Rating for manga)
2. This was at Theme Options if I am not wrong, you can navigate into the optinos to check chapter order.
1641281625313.png for that manga rating has been turned on, the problem is that the rating display is not visible and can't rate

IS anyone here know how to fix Madara Hero slider ITs always uneven image
PS : not a programmer
1641284856399.png

IS anyone here know how to fix Madara Hero slider ITs always uneven image
PS : not a programmer
1641284856399.png
On widget section (Appearence -> Widget) you should see an option to determine how many slides should be shown on the page, you can change that to other number if you want.

Anyone have this error? Can anyone show me how to solve it? Thank you
8.jpg
Can you show the code on that lines? (122, 125), you should read the manga-uplod file on that lines in order to see what is the problem.

1641281625313.png for that manga rating has been turned on, the problem is that the rating display is not visible and can't rate
Just in case, do you have the IonIcons turned "ON" in theme options (Misc)?

Attachments

• IonIcons.png
    IonIcons.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock