• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘wp_manga_chapter_image_url’ - assumed '‘wp_manga_chapter_image_url’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /www/wwwroot/domain/wp-content/themes/madara/functions.php on line 12

Warning
: Use of undefined constant ‘my_wp_manga_chapter_image_url’ - assumed '‘my_wp_manga_chapter_image_url’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /www/wwwroot/domain/wp-content/themes/madara/functions.php on line 12

If i add Bunny cdn code provided by mangabooth https://mangabooth.com/using-bunnycdn-plugin/
i get the above error,if i remove error gone. But all the manga's hosted on Bunny.net.

so remove the plugin option tree and re-install via add new plugin?
yes
Hello, how do you guys deal with too large chapters images?
resize it?
most of time i just kind of upload it. after all there is already rule for width and height in the theme and it will fit according to rule.
too small then it will blur. too big then it will use more resource. kind of thing you do to edit photo in photoshop i guess
Nothing, erroring again.
it look like your hosting problem or your internet problem.
does anyone know how to remove the minimum 6-character filter to register a user?
did it matter ? most if not all web i use at least need six charachter for password. people use same password even for different app. the minimum they do is to add variation with numbers or capital. many web ask you to signup. yet we arent caring enough to remember each password to different site. so usually they use same password.
if you need to add to logi/ signup using google account then its diferent story

Ok, i will. By the way, do not worked disable thumb, i will remove with css. Thanks for the help.
I am pretty sure u got that because you uploaded that image as banner, go to you manga backend configuration and check if banner has that image selected, if so then just remove that banner.

my website have low visitor. so i'm planning to optimize my seo.especially off page seo backlink. does anyone want to become my partner. i post your link. you post my link

Hello, how do you guys deal with too large chapters images?
I usually break many large chapters in small groups. For e.g, if my upload limit is 256MB and each chapter has 25MB, I'll try to upload 25 x 10 (10 Chapter in each time) in row.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock