• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v1.3.9

No permission to download

Attachments

• lisfinity-core.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 45
At first I just disabled lisfinity already installed; then I installed Zip 1.2.1 that TassieNZ provided, then the installation itself uninstalled the previous one, and everything started working again, thanks TassieNZ

Sorry, I managed to enter the wordpress panel, but the end customer cannot enter the My Account panel, so it has not been resolved completely, this issue is giving more trouble than any other, disappointed

Last edited:
all partitions are working. delete the old plugin. business

Attachments

• lisfinity-core.zip
    11.6 MB · Views: 46
Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.2.2

Download Lisfinity v1.2.2 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free

v1.2.2 - 2021-07-03

The Highlight of the update - Bugs Fixing and Overall Improvements 🐞

Overall
  • Fixed: Issue with the users being able to post listings after registration when the option was set otherwise
  • Fixed: Become a vendor button isn't being removed when vendors are disabled
  • Fixed: Become premium button isn't being removed when premium...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello mate.
Im testing localhost and remote not working. Im testing on fresh install.
Idk you understand were is problem when your on home page website and you log like a admin or user and press on profile show blank page.

Hello mate.
Idk you understand were is problem when your on home page website and you log like a admin or user and press on profile show blank page.
Do you have openssl enabled on your server?

Hello mate.
Delete the listfinity-core plugin. turn off other plugins. Reinstall the listfinity-core plugin.

so I noticed on this theme you are only allowed to create a category but not a subcategory is there any way around it
I would love to create subcategories under every category

so I noticed on this theme you are only allowed to create a category but not a subcategory is there any way around it
I would love to create subcategories under every category
it is a bit tricky. But you have to use the Field Builder to add more Taxonomy as your sub categories, you will find where to choose an existing Category as your Parent category.

Thanks for the explanation will try it out another thing is the category search pages doesn't have filter like sidebar filter to filter taxonomy.like filter based on location, price and so on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock