• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Listivo - Classified Ads & Directory Listing

Listivo - Classified Ads & Directory Listing v2.3.54

No permission to download
here ı share the ad page template , you need to first create a ad page template and in the page you import the elementor page ı share in the attachments

Attachments

• elementor-8722-2024-01-08.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 14
Babak updated Listivo - Classified Ads & Directory Listing with a new update entry:

Listivo Theme v2.3.46

Download Listivo v2.3.46 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.46 – 10th January 2024

Added: User Rating Widget - displays user rating on the Ad Template or User Template
Added: Ad Owner V2 - option to display user rating
Added: Display Ad Rating or User Rating on "Ad Card V2" and "Row Card V2"
Added: Custom Fields > Type Map > New Search Type - "All" (Included, e.g., company names)
Added: If a user wants to post a second review for the same ad or user, they will see a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ombre
Hi all.
Downloaded the latest ver from Babiato - Thank You! - but..but....

When I added demo items, all controls of the Listivo area itself are gone.

Anyone know what I can do to get this to work? It's really the ad spaces within listings that I really wat, and this theme seems to do that.
ANY help greatly appreciateD~

Attachments

• no listivo controls.png
    no listivo controls.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 12
  • not even basic details.png
    not even basic details.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Advanced.png
    Advanced.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 12
@KomissarMinsky download this elementor json , go to wp panel > Listivo panel > Templates > Ad page click add new page when the new empty elementor page opens import the elementor json ı gave you and you can now use the listivo

link

@gky159 Thank You for this; but its not a solution for my issue.

As I said, I do not have ANY area within that listing setup to upload a template

Attachments

• ad space no upload.png
    ad space no upload.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 6
So i set a new sub domain and set Listivio again into it.
i then tried to upload your ad page .json which instantly gave an error = Sorry.

General question = does anyone know of a theme OR plugin I can use that will allow client ad's within the listings?
Thanks in Advance for ANY help!~

you need to click the "add new template" after that chose "ad page" then click "edit" and import the elementor json ı gave you

Babak updated Listivo - Classified Ads & Directory Listing with a new update entry:

Listivo Theme v2.3.47

Download Listivo v2.3.47 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.47 – 2nd Febuary 2024

Improved: If you remove your own profile picture, it will also be removed from your WordPress Media Library
Fix: Single Ad Template - Widgets "Ad Attributes" and "Ad Attributes V3" could block adding new options in some cases
Fix: Translation issue in the "Resending Confirmation Email" popup
Improved: Monetization Packages limited to specific categories. If you have this type of...

Listivo v2.3.48

Download Listivo v2.3.48 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.48 – 21th Febuary 2024

Added: Twitter icons changed to X on the front page
Added: WhatsApp/Viber - option to display a checkbox on the registration form in the Listivo Panel > User > Activate Chat Apps on Registration
Added: Ad Owner V2 Widget can display user type (private/business)
Improved: Auto-generate title - if enabled, now also visible on the backend
Improved: One social widget does not open links...

Listivo Theme v2.3.49

Download Listivo v2.3.49 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.49 – 11th March 2024

Added: redirection to the user panel after cancelling payment
Added: Translation of the string ‘ago’ has been adjusted to allow specifying the order - ‘ago’ is placed before ‘date’ for Spanish
Added: Posts Sidebar widget - ability to specify the number of posts to show
Added: Option for the Taxonomy field, which allows selecting multiple values from the same ‘level’ in the front-end...

Listivo Theme v2.3.51

Download Listivo v2.3.51 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.51 – 18th March 2024

Fixed: Correction in subscription cancellations and downgrades; users now receive the free package in the next billing period instead of immediately, addressing a regression that allowed for potential abuse
Fixed: Date format in the private messaging system now correctly displays "%s ago"
Fixed: Subscription cancellation timing updated; cancellations now occur upon confirmation of a new...

Reactions: maxv

Listivo Theme v2.3.54

Download Listivo v2.3.54 - Classified Ads & Directory Listing Nulled Free
v2.3.54 – 8th April 2024

Add: WooCommerce Free Package/Free Subscription - Ability to set label and text for each
Improved: Search forms performance - Optimized some database queries and added an internal cache system to load fields faster
Improve: Price Format - ##,##,##,###.## - Removed ",00"
Fix: Site Settings - Ad Card - Fixed issues with styling user name on cards
Fix: Minor issues in PHP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock