• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes

Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v1.3.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.2.9

Download Lisfinity v1.2.9 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.2.9 - 2022-5-10

The Highlight of the update - Bugs Fixing and Overall Improvements and many more...
Product Page
Fixed: Issue with enlarging slider image when using default media uploader (not wp media one)
Fixed: Issue when the page won't load if no images were added
Improvements
Added option to use default media uploader
Dashboard
Improved: Code on some places to support latest php version

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can someone help me with this theme?

I have installed it and imported the demo. Almost everything is fine except when I click on the user icon (frontend), I go to the user dashboard and it is completely empty. No menu on the left, nothing. Just the header... Look at the screen.

Even if I register new user and on another browser it is the same. I have tried local setup with LocalWP (nginx + mysql) and on my Litespeed server - it is all the same.

I am pulling my hair about this one for 2 days now - watching videos, reading docs and still nothing. I want to setup this theme for a client and I wanted to see how it works before I purchase it.

admin dashboard.jpg

Babak updated Lisfinity - Classified Ads WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Lisfinity Theme v1.3.0

Download Lisfinity v1.3.0 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Completed Updates
v1.3.0 - 2022-6-26

The Highlight of the update - Bugs Fixing and Overall Improvements and many more...
Product Page
Fixed: PHP issue on the search page if the premium categories haven’t been assigned
Fixed: Notification not being received in some instances
Improvements
Improved: Removed “custom” option term from the search filters if used to allow users to add their own options during listing...

Reactions: bulalala
Can someone help me with this theme?

I have installed it and imported the demo. Almost everything is fine except when I click on the user icon (frontend), I go to the user dashboard and it is completely empty. No menu on the left, nothing. Just the header... Look at the screen.

Even if I register new user and on another browser it is the same. I have tried local setup with LocalWP (nginx + mysql) and on my Litespeed server - it is all the same.

I am pulling my hair about this one for 2 days now - watching videos, reading docs and still nothing. I want to setup this theme for a client and I wanted to see how it works before I purchase it.

admin dashboard.jpg
Here it is version 1.3.0 fully nulled that fixes that. With thanks to TassieNZ from GPL-Elite.

Note* Core plugin added as standalone too if you don't want to reinstall theme, also it contains own partial translation to Romanian language (front end part).
Note* I don't have latest version 1.3.1 sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: poe87
Can't you try it and see if it works? i'm not working with this theme anymore so i can't test it.

Lisfinity Theme v1.3.4

Download Lisfinity v1.3.4 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v1.3.4 - 2022-11-10

Global
  • Fixed: A small issue with the php 8.1 notice
  • Fixed: User phones not working if the website is not set in their my account
  • Fixed: WP Admin configuration notice after demo import is completed
  • Resolved: PHP8 deprecated warnings
Listing Submission
  • Improved...

I have installed lisfinity 134 on a clean install of wordpress with no installation errors. However, it doesn't load the front page search form, and all links lead to a 404 Not Found error. I have disabled htaccess but still the same. Any ideas?

I have installed lisfinity 134 on a clean install of wordpress with no installation errors. However, it doesn't load the front page search form, and all links lead to a 404 Not Found error. I have disabled htaccess but still the same. Any ideas?
forget it, i think its a conflict between lamp and localwp

Greetings forumchan Babiato.
After installing the theme in the fronted, here is a notification.
Please tell me how to fix it.
iDeprecated: The elementor/widgets/widgets_registered hook is deprecated as of 3.5.0! Use elementor/widgets/register. in /var/www/u0481145/data/www/ХХХХ.my-site/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5758
Sincerely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vale999
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock