• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
I am having issues; I can't access my domain. I keep getting Error 403. Whitelisted domain and IP, and also added .htaccess configuration shared above. If I clear cache domain loads, but if I load it second time, I get 403. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

The solution is very simple the problem is coming from .htaccess so the solution is to copy the below code to replace the code in your .htaccess root file

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^public
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecRuleEngine Off
SecRequestBodyAccess Off
</IfModule>

Reactions: abaeakili
The solution is very simple the problem is coming from .htaccess so the solution is to copy the below code to replace the code in your .htaccess root file

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^public
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_security.c>
SecRuleEngine Off
SecRequestBodyAccess Off
</IfModule>
Thank you, although I fixed by disabling security

Reactions: Biiut
Version 14.2.0 has many bugs. I wasted a lot of time on translations and testing.
The Subscriptions system does not work. You create the packages, define the settings for each package and the expiration time is always 7 days. In other words, you can create a 90-day package that, after completing the purchase, will show expiration in 7 days.
Another problem I noticed is that even if you choose a subscription already featured, you are still guided to purchase an ad promotion.
On the Codecanyon website, people are recommending a downgrade to 13.0.0 without bugs, as the developers do not respond to complaints.

Version 14.2.0 has many bugs. I wasted a lot of time on translations and testing.
The Subscriptions system does not work. You create the packages, define the settings for each package and the expiration time is always 7 days. In other words, you can create a 90-day package that, after completing the purchase, will show expiration in 7 days.
Another problem I noticed is that even if you choose a subscription already featured, you are still guided to purchase an ad promotion.
On the Codecanyon website, people are recommending a downgrade to 13.0.0 without bugs, as the developers do not respond to complaints.
what server do you have? and have you checked the cron task well? Have you followed the steps to configure it as it says? And do you have anything else updated for the payment method? Many things influence there, I think you should check carefully beforehand, the cron may be failing or misconfigured. The payment issue also influences, I tried it and it works well for me following the developer's steps. both in subscription and in normal ADS. Check the cron and every time you update the packages you must flush it through the console. just as it tells you in general settings and cron task.

what server do you have? and have you checked the cron task well? Have you followed the steps to configure it as it says? And do you have anything else updated for the payment method? Many things influence there, I think you should check carefully beforehand, the cron may be failing or misconfigured. The payment issue also influences, I tried it and it works well for me following the developer's steps. both in subscription and in normal ADS. Check the cron and every time you update the packages you must flush it through the console. just as it tells you in general settings and cron task.
I double-checked each setting one by one.
I did several tests and at least using the offline payment plugin, the Subscriptions system does not work.
After approving the offline payment, the user's account page shows the purchased subscription. However, when making the ad, promotions are shown to be purchased and not just an option to choose to promote the ad.

Please, what are the plugin versions for LaraClassifier 13.0.0?

The new updates up to 14.2.0 are full of bugs.
There are many complaints on the Codecanyon website and the developers do not respond.
Then I read a comment that said version 13.0.0 was the best without bugs. All versions, especially with Subscriptions, are full of bugs.

I double-checked each setting one by one.
I did several tests and at least using the offline payment plugin, the Subscriptions system does not work.
After approving the offline payment, the user's account page shows the purchased subscription. However, when making the ad, promotions are shown to be purchased and not just an option to choose to promote the ad.

Please, what are the plugin versions for LaraClassifier 13.0.0?

The new updates up to 14.2.0 are full of bugs.
There are many complaints on the Codecanyon website and the developers do not respond.
Then I read a comment that said version 13.0.0 was the best without bugs. All versions, especially with Subscriptions, are full of bugs.
Tell me how have you tested the subscription thing to confirm that it doesn't work and what offline payment version do you use? Explain how you configured subscription payment and in the configure if you have changed how you have uploaded, place photos so that it can be seen and there we can all see the problem. maybe you are configuring the cron or subscription packages part wrong.

Tell me how have you tested the subscription thing to confirm that it doesn't work and what offline payment version do you use? Explain how you configured subscription payment and in the configure if you have changed how you have uploaded, place photos so that it can be seen and there we can all see the problem. maybe you are configuring the cron or subscription packages part wrong.
LaraClassifier version: 14.2.0 nulled

Offline Payment plugin version: 4.0

There is no secret to creating subscription packages.
Example:
Choose the package period: week, month or year.
Setup the number of ads.
Set the expiration time for each ad.
Set up the promotion time for each ad.

I have set the Subscriptions option as default. But on the website, the user has 2 options: Subscriptions and Promotion.

The user registers on the website and then logs in.
Click on Publish Ad, choose the desired subscription package and offline payment method.

The admin clicks Payments in the Admin panel and approves the offline payment.

The user accesses their account again and with the subscription package already approved, simply click on Publish Ad again and follow the steps.

However, the system continues to show the ad promotion option at the end, but this should not happen, since the chosen subscription package already has promotional ads.

Either the system was nulled with errors and has many bugs, or version 14.2.0 actually has many bugs.

As I said before, on the CodeCanyon website there are hundreds of people complaining about the system, many bugs being reported by system buyers and not nullified.

Please, do you have version 14.2.0 nulled with 100% working plugins to share? And is there any secret in the installation or configuration?

If you have and can help, I would be very grateful, as I spent a lot of time translating everything.

LaraClassifier version: 14.2.0 nulled

Offline Payment plugin version: 4.0

There is no secret to creating subscription packages.
Example:
Choose the package period: week, month or year.
Setup the number of ads.
Set the expiration time for each ad.
Set up the promotion time for each ad.

I have set the Subscriptions option as default. But on the website, the user has 2 options: Subscriptions and Promotion.

The user registers on the website and then logs in.
Click on Publish Ad, choose the desired subscription package and offline payment method.

The admin clicks Payments in the Admin panel and approves the offline payment.

The user accesses their account again and with the subscription package already approved, simply click on Publish Ad again and follow the steps.

However, the system continues to show the ad promotion option at the end, but this should not happen, since the chosen subscription package already has promotional ads.

Either the system was nulled with errors and has many bugs, or version 14.2.0 actually has many bugs.

As I said before, on the CodeCanyon website there are hundreds of people complaining about the system, many bugs being reported by system buyers and not nullified.

Please, do you have version 14.2.0 nulled with 100% working plugins to share? And is there any secret in the installation or configuration?

If you have and can help, I would be very grateful, as I spent a lot of time translating everything.
From what I see, your plugin may not be the aforementioned version. Another cause could be that it is incorrectly configured in the number of expiration days, etc. I modified them to 15, 30 and 90 and then membership to 185 and 360 days. but according to what you tell me, when you go to the panel and activate it, it is already working.

You should see where you downloaded the offline method from since the ones here on babiato are very old and do not work for the latest version.

Reactions: julianojc
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock