• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Reviews System Plugin Addon For LaraClassifier

Reviews System Plugin Addon For LaraClassifier v3.8

No permission to download
I have installed the nulled version that they have uploaded here in babiato (version 14.2.0) and this script works perfectly, you just have to modify this line in the init.json file
"version": "4.0.0",

to this and that's it

"version": "4.0.2",

I have installed the nulled version that they have uploaded here in babiato (version 14.2.0) and this script works perfectly, you just have to modify this line in the init.json file
"version": "4.0.0",

to this and that's it

"version": "4.0.2",
Are you sure? Did you clear the cache and everything works fine after that? Did you post a review to test?
Now I will test to see but on the previous version of laraclasifier it didn't work!

Reactions: difusor

Here is the error when post a review:​

There were errors while submitting this review:

• Method extras\plugins\reviews\app\Http\Controllers\Api\ReviewController::apiResponse does not exist. Line: 68 in file: /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Controller.php

Well, you have an error or you don't use the nulled version that I use. It works perfect for me
I use licensed Laraclassifier script 14.2.0 + licensed reviews plugin 4.0.0, but init.json trick not work for me.
I'll look at the php error "ReviewController::apiResponse does not exist" later and try to fix it...
I'm glad that you have no errors.

I found it.
they have made code changes to the \app\Http\Controllers\Api\BaseController.php file
Bold code missing in the new version on Laraclassifier 14.2.0 and without these traits the review plugin gives me errors

use App\Helpers\SystemLocale;
use App\Http\Controllers\Api\Base\ApiResponseTrait;

use App\Http\Controllers\Api\Base\SettingsTrait;
use App\Http\Controllers\Controller;
use App\Http\Controllers\Api\Base\LocalizationTrait;
use App\Http\Controllers\Web\Public\Traits\CommonTrait;
use App\Http\Controllers\Web\Public\Traits\EnvFileTrait;
use Illuminate\Database\Eloquent\Builder;

class BaseController extends Controller
{
use CommonTrait, SettingsTrait, EnvFileTrait, LocalizationTrait, ApiResponseTrait;
In general, this script is updated frequently and makes many changes (necessary and unnecessary) in order to sell their new versions ...

I found it.
they have made code changes to the \app\Http\Controllers\Api\BaseController.php file
Bold code missing in the new version on Laraclassifier 14.2.0 and without these traits the review plugin gives me errors

In general, this script is updated frequently and makes many changes (necessary and unnecessary) in order to sell their new versions ...
And has it worked for you?

And has it worked for you?
Yes, i turn back deleted files from previous versions of laraclassifier:
(list of deleted files is located in /database/upgrade/14.1.0/update.php and /database/upgrade/14.2.0/update.php) like this:

File::delete(app_path('Http/Controllers/Api/Base/ApiResponseTrait.php'));
File::delete(app_path('Http/Controllers/Api/Base/StaticApiResponseTrait.php'));

and add bold code (from my prev post in \app\Http\Controllers\Api\BaseController.php)
and reviews plugin now work fine for me.

This is wrong method, but I don't have time to search and rewrite the new changes in new plugin version.

(list of deleted files is located in /database/upgrade/14.1.0/update.php and /database/upgrade/14.2.0/update.php) like this:

and add bold code (from my prev post in \app\Http\Controllers\Api\BaseController.php)

This is wrong method, but I don't have time to search and rewrite the new changes in new plugin version.
Do you have offline payment for this version? If not, I'll send it to you working canceled and you'll send me this one already fixed.

Do you have offline payment for this version? If not, I'll send it to you working canceled and you'll send me this one already fixed.
Sorry, I do not use offline payment. I don't touch anything on the code of the plugin for reviews. I only make changes to the laraclassifier script described above.

delete these PHP files or what do you do? I do not understand the truth?

delete these PHP files or what do you do? I do not understand the truth?
you need to restore deleted files from older versions of laraclassifier (for example from version 14.0.3)
But you had no problems with this plugin, did you? You say "It works perfectly for me." :)
Why do you have to fix it?

you need to restore deleted files from older versions of laraclassifier (for example from version 14.0.3)
But you had no problems with this plugin, did you? You say "It works perfectly for me." :)
Why do you have to fix it?
It works for me because I have purchased it. But it helps me to know why it hurts to ask in a private message and I always try to help. I don't know anything about programming, I only buy scripts and nothing else.

It works for me because I have purchased it. But it helps me to know why it hurts to ask in a private message and I always try to help. I don't know anything about programming, I only buy scripts and nothing else.
Ok i try to help you. I wrote above what needs to be changed to run on v14.2.0 (at least it works for me).
If you have purchased a plugin, you can simply share it with others and someone will always find a way to nulled it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock