• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
Great release ❤️

Does anyone have this app?

I mean, it is the antivirus that is blocking the script from running hence causing a 403 error. To solve that, go to cpanel, select security and check 360 immunify. Check the domain in question and disable immunify protection. The website will work fine.
Hello, about cpanel, I was able to solve the 403 error, it could be due to the antivirus or also due to leech, it works perfectly on shared servers and with SSL.

The problem is now in this error that I previously named error 500 because it seems that code or something is missing in the latest version. If you know how to solve it, I would appreciate it. When in the administration section you enter the plugin section, this skips.

Reactions: difusor
Best is to buy a new purchasing code, nulled is always issues and problems
If you have read the comments on codecanyon, you will see that there are many problems and even if you buy it it does not work well. The system is poorly developed in Laravel or they created it and launched it quickly without preventing errors to just sell it and now that many problems have accumulated there is no solution for all buyers.

If you have read the comments on codecanyon, you will see that there are many problems and even if you buy it it does not work well. The system is poorly developed in Laravel or they created it and launched it quickly without preventing errors to just sell it and now that many problems have accumulated there is no solution for all buyers.
I am not sure about that but right now, I have license key and installed on my Linux shared hosting server, working perfectly without any error even lot of customsed work too.. except the offlinepayment Plugins...

Might be this happened because I did not copy / replace all the files on the previous version - I only change or add the codes / update only the code ( files which are effected in New version ) - Copy and paste new files in the folders if I found in latest version .... that's why might be .....

Good luck for everyone...

I am not sure about that but right now, I have license key and installed on my Linux shared hosting server, working perfectly without any error even lot of customsed work too.. except the offlinepayment Plugins...

Might be this happened because I did not copy / replace all the files on the previous version - I only change or add the codes / update only the code ( files which are effected in New version ) - Copy and paste new files in the folders if I found in latest version .... that's why might be .....

Good luck for everyone...
Do you have latest reviews plugin ?? if yes please share

klavio updated LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom with a new update entry:

Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

• Bugfix: Package & package type selection (when the APP_HTTP_CLIENT= variable in the /.env is not curl).
  • Bugfix: 404 error during listing creation (when the APP_HTTP_CLIENT= variable in the /.env is not curl).
  • Localization & Geo location settings improved.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Judge and stz
Has anyone tested this version? Are there bugs like the previous one?
We are all in the same situation, no one wants to try for fear that what you have done and is working will stop working due to another failed update from the developers.

Reactions: stz

Upgrade 14.1.0 to 14.2.0
null // app\Http\Middleware\Install\CheckPurchaseCode.php:74
Please, does anyone know how to solve it?​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock