• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download

iRestora Plus 4.2 nulled with multi installer:​

1 - Unique outlet + White label​

2 - Multiple outlets + White label​

3 - Multiple outlets + White label + Saas​

To get the password you need to have at least ONE RESOURCE​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Download here​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Could you upload he latest version of the same. Thanks in advance

Reactions: betta
if you download nulled version write any thing here it I will pass to next screen.
1665943668520.png

use version 4.2 that is untouched and add the database you provide and everything normal but when entering the panel it redirects me there and that error appears on the other hand also when I go to POS that error appears. what do you think is the PHP problem?

the same thing happens with your version 4.1 nulled that you provide, do you know what the problem could be?

/* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */

apparently the problem appears when the application is in development mode but when you change it to production mode everything works perfectly.

1665978684131.png

1665978832726.png

Last edited:
Reactions: wmughal

Please share some solutions to use this script

I tried everything but nothing is working (some old files are expired)

hi gyz hope is all doing great

i am facing this issue in irestora after five or six click this screen comes up and when i rfresh the browser its back to normal and then after few minutes same screen shows and gone after rfresh

please help me to resolve this issue thanks...

Untitled-2.jpg

Could you upload he latest version of the same. Thanks in advance
Isn't 4.2 is latest version?
As per change logs, 4.2 is the latest.
But its release date is ---
Version: v4.2 (Date: 2021-07-26)
so is there any update after that as well?

Hello everyone! i upload my irestora on my cpanel but whenever i tired to domain/install/ its just download the file or show some error
Anyone there to help me please

guys, why doesn't it appear in the pos when choosing a waiter?

Attachments

• iresto waiter.PNG
    iresto waiter.PNG
    11.9 KB · Views: 16
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock