• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Hello guys. I have a problem in the POS on "Bill" button. It's doesn't work. Somebody has any solution for me please? 🥺

Hello guys. I have a problem in the POS on "Bill" button. It's doesn't work. Somebody has any solution for me please? 🥺
bill option showes nothing its use for direct print. if u configure printer it will give direct print to printer.
bill = unpaid bill
invoice = paid bill

Reactions: Nullest0
when uploading items in excel sheet price in backend and database is correct but pos showing wrong prices of some items. any one have solution of this please
Hi dear thanks for the code.
Regarding your issue if you upload through excel sheet then check your database there is issue with item codes change them with higher numbers of that products with wrong prices and issue is resolved.

Exp item code is 45 changed to the higher like 150 then all the products with wrong price change accordingly 151.152 153 respectively

Reactions: wmughal
V4.2 Nulled and work & database.sql

To Do List :
1- open /index.php file and edit environment to production or development
2- open /application/config/config.php and edit domain and log setting
3- open /application/config/database.php and edit your database data
4- go to /assets/installation_information and delete all files there
5- go to your-domain.com/install
Hello bro can I get the database? p

Hey guys, can anyone teach me how to setup Windows printer? What's "Path"? Should be like \\IP\printername? I tried and still can't print.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock