• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Mumara Campaings Plus

Mumara Campaings Plus v5.3.10

No permission to download

simplysexyboy

Trusted Uploader
Oct 24, 2020
U.S.A
simplysexyboy submitted a new resource:

Mumara Campaings Plus - mumara

Again my purchase. full package.... NOT NULLED.
this one does not have in internet the newest version, all of them the old 2.5 version 3 years ago. Lucky to Babiato new updated version.

Mumara Classic Pro​

Enjoy the Freedom of Sending Emails with Mumara (Classic)​

A widely acknowledged and feature rich self-hosted Email Marketing Application for High Volume Email Delivery

Features...

Read more about this resource...

is that version

Mumara Campaings Plus v5.3.10​

nulled or not

is that version

Mumara Campaings Plus v5.3.10​

nulled or not
I told you already to make use of your reading skills.

In description clearly states: Not nulled. While no one said in discussion that he/she/it nulled the script then is still not nulled.

Read this community rules again, especially the spoon-feeding part.

I told you already to make use of your reading skills.

In description clearly states: Not nulled. While no one said in discussion that he/she/it nulled the script then is still not nulled.

Read this community rules again, especially the spoon-feeding part.
And what are you waiting for to null it fu** tard ?

And what are you waiting for to null it fu** tard ?

I have said it so many times, the people in Babiato are toxic. Why can't they show some gratitude? I am sharing so much value like this. MUMARA costs me $50 per month. I really hate seeing these kinds of people here.

I have said it so many times, the people in Babiato are toxic. Why can't they show some gratitude? I am sharing so much value like this. MUMARA costs me $50 per month. I really hate seeing these kinds of people here.
Please allow me to correct you: people in Babiato aren't toxic. Newcomers are. But they get filtered in the end.

Thanks for this great script mate. I will test it and I will use the crack method I'm using on mumara classic. I hope it will work and I let you all know. thanks again

Edit: Tried and nothing to do :D, need to encode it

Last edited:
Mumara is pretty tough to crack, someone in Russia did it many years ago but it has not been done again or maybe it has been done but not publicly shared.

Thanks for this great script mate. I will test it and I will use the crack method I'm using on mumara classic. I hope it will work and I let you all know. thanks again

Edit: Tried and nothing to do :D, need to encode it
Let me try to null it. PM me the files

Reactions: AnormaL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock