• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Any of you using the installer provided by @Xcliks will result in blacklisting her domain name if it was run from a production server since the installer still send fake info to the dev remote api, for example the domain name that uses a nulled version.

Any of you using the installer provided by @Xcliks will result in blacklisting her domain name if it was run from a production server since the installer still send fake info to the dev remote api, for example the domain name that uses a nulled version.
Is there any way to get rid from it sir?
Is it possible to null it fully?
Thank you?

We can edit install.php file just send fake data to there validation , i was make quick try

So the installation process now changes to :

To Do List :
1- open /index.php file and edit environment to production or development
2- open /application/config/config.php and edit domain and log setting
3- open /application/config/database.php and edit your database data
4- go to /assets/installation_information and delete all files there
5- go to your-domain.com/install
6- Edit your-domain.com/install/install.php line 105 .. validation line doorsoft.cp/dsl/validation/validate to anything or just remove it
or
6- Del the installation folder directly

Thank you @Xcliks .. I did install but my id and domain didn't get banned as of now .. now I have changed the install script, even tried to del the script .. didn't get banned as of now .. best of luck to other also

Reactions: hodgso2k21
I am running it on local server in PHP 7.4 and I get those errors

Should I install it in Version prior to PHP 7.4 so that it does not generate any error?

HELP ME PLEASE 😭 😭 😭
ires.png

I am running it on local server in PHP 7.4 and I get those errors

Should I install it in Version prior to PHP 7.4 so that it does not generate any error?

HELP ME PLEASE 😭 😭 😭
ires.png
guys, if someone has the same problem as me, they should make the change, that is, put [] by {}, in the errors shown according to the numerical line ;) ;) ;)

Can you please guide me exactly what do mate?
Array & string offset access syntax with curly braces was deprecated in PHP version 5.1 but wasn't shared with the community. You most probably would want to downgrade to PHP version 7.3.

wanted to know from where we can change Page Title & Footer in v4.2, not able to do it via settings. must be embedded in a php file..let me know

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock