• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS

iRestora PLUS - Next Gen Restaurant POS 7.1 Nulled with multi installer

No permission to download
Here:

/*
MySQL Backup
Source Server Version: 10.4.20
Source Database: restorante
Date: 09/09/2021 18:08:37
*/

hello thank you so much for the resource and all the gyz qho contribute to null it,

i am facing a issue plz help me i install the script succefully but in setting section not be able make any changes like anything when i hit on save after that all data go back to default

On localhost its working fine everything is ok but on live server its not save any changes on setting page please guide me thanks

Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: enigmahernandez
hi gyz hope all is doing well plz anyone guide me through this bug i put price on a product for exp 785 and on pos its showing difrent price even i change cat and names but still the same even put any number in price field its showing difrent number in pos screen.

when i reinstall the code its works fine but after adding few product its start again behaing like this plz guide me thanks
Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg efg.jpg

hi gyz hope all is doing well plz anyone guide me through this bug i put price on a product for exp 785 and on pos its showing difrent price even i change cat and names but still the same even put any number in price field its showing difrent number in pos screen.

when i reinstall the code its works fine but after adding few product its start again behaing like this plz guide me thanks
Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg efg.jpg
Could be anything related with taxes, check it first.

I INSTALLED VERSION 4.2 AND ITS RUNNING BUT CANNOT LOGIN AS SUPER ADMIN TO CREATE MORE OUTLETS....ANDA ALSO TRANSFER STOCK IS DISABLED DESPITE HAVING ALL THE RIGHTS ASSIGNED.

I BELIVE THE SYSTEM IS IN DEMO MODE. ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO SWITCH DEMO MODE TO LIVE MODE ?

YOU MEAN A VERSION LIKE THIS 😁 ?​

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-01-12T09-45-29.592Z.png

• Haha
Reactions: dnull
Hi Everyone ! i download nul file of irestora 3.4 and 4.v but i am getting it ,, how to upload it on my local server

V4.2 Nulled and work & database.sql

To Do List :
1- open /index.php file and edit environment to production or development
2- open /application/config/config.php and edit domain and log setting
3- open /application/config/database.php and edit your database data
4- go to /assets/installation_information and delete all files there
5- go to your-domain.com/install
Its asking for Purchase code

Its asking for Purchase code
To Do List :
Create a New database and export the irestora.sql database.
follow below steps..

6- Edit your-domain.com/install/install.php line 105 .. validation line doorsoft.cp/dsl/validation/validate to anything or just remove it
or
6- Del the installation folder directly

install.php screenshot changes to be done

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 26
To Do List :
Create a New database and export the irestora.sql database.
follow below steps..

6- Edit your-domain.com/install/install.php line 105 .. validation line doorsoft.cp/dsl/validation/validate to anything or just remove it
or
6- Del the installation folder directly

install.php screenshot changes to be done
i don't have any database base. I downloaded it from the thread. But when i try to login in it . it shows me nothing or sometime error 505

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock