• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
I have this script v1.3.1 working fine with zero errors can we just work on figuring out why capital is not returning

Yea every thing works fine 💯
@Proffeccull Please BEFORE stating that everything works fine and sending your script via PM to users, I invite you to send it to me for a first check and an audit of the code, if this phase is passed without problems I'll proceed with testing. In case the nulled version works properly, I'll proceed to post it as an update mentioning yourself as the person who nulled it.

In case you refuse to receive my request, this will be a clear message that your statements aren't true and my suspects are founded. If you are acting in good faith, I don't see where is the problem to accept my request and accomplish to it. If this is not the case, well, nice try! :)

As mentioned before I'm collaborating with other Babiato Null Masters and Staff on a nulled version which is in testing, it will be shared with users as soon as I have the time to test it properly (probably this week) and testing phase is successful.

Here I ask the intervention of @Babak as this thread is starting to be shady with users offering to send their own nulled version that works perfectly even without sharing any proof about their own claims, I'd like to remind to everyone that this is not the original purpose for what this thread has been created.

For everyone reading this thread, DON'T DOWNLOAD anything until it gets properly audited, approved and posted as an update because this is a common technique used to spread malwares, script with backdoors, script with malicious javascript on nulled forums that will lead only to have your VPS/Computers hacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJ Stunner
it's too bad that of all the scripts on babiato, only yours I see that has limitations. When you post a nulled scripts that people can not use, What's the need? I think it's a total waste of time to download a script only to findout that it is password locked. Thanks but no thanks.

@Proffeccull Please BEFORE stating that everything works fine and sending your script via PM to users, I invite you to send it to me for a first check and an audit of the code, if this phase is passed without problems I'll proceed with testing. In case the nulled version works properly, I'll proceed to post it as an update mentioning yourself as the person who nulled it.

In case you refuse to receive my request, this will be a clear message that your statements aren't true and my suspects are founded. If you are acting in good faith, I don't see where is the problem to accept my request and accomplish to it. If this is not the case, well, nice try! :)

As mentioned before I'm collaborating with other Babiato Null Masters and Staff on a nulled version which is in testing, it will be shared with users as soon as I have the time to test it properly (probably this week) and testing phase is successful.

Here I ask the intervention of @Babak as this thread is starting to be shady with users offering to send their own nulled version that works perfectly even without sharing any proof about their own claims, I'd like to remind to everyone that this is not the original purpose for what this thread has been created.

For everyone reading this thread, DON'T DOWNLOAD anything until it gets properly audited, approved and posted as an update because this is a common technique used to spread malwares, script with backdoors, script with malicious javascript on nulled forums that will lead only to have your VPS/Computers hacked.
Sorry don't be offended king 🤣

Sorry don't be offended king 🤣
Looks like we are in front of the worst lamer ever seen in all my life, stop talking and submit the code for security audit. Honestly I strongly doubt you have a working version for 2 reasons:

1. According to your statement:
I have this script v1.3.1 working fine with zero errors can we just work on figuring out why capital is not returning
You first stated that you have the working nulled version WITH ZERO ERRORS (lol) and immediately afterwards you stated that you want to FIGURE OUT WHY CAPITAL IS NOT RETURNING, translated in simpler terms, your version is not with zero errors. :)

2. If you had a working version with zero errors and your intent was to share it, you would have shared it as an attachment in this thread IN PUBLIC, while instead you are trying to send it via PM to users. This is lame, come on. 😂

@Babak @TassieNZ What to do in this case? :)

I'm glad you don't own babiato. Are you not tired of ranting? 🤣

Follow Babiato rules and don't try to be smart.

You obviously do not have a fully working nulled version as even you state that things are not working.

If you have anything to share then it must be done freely through the thread itself and NOT through pms with other members.

As for your nulled version, please provide a proof of resource to @Babak or another member of staff so that it can be verified that it is your own resource and not simply grabbed from elsewhere and claimed as your own.

In fact to help you along here, you have until end of play Friday to produce your proof of purchase for your own supposedly nulled version, otherwise your comments here will be deleted and you are warned.

Keep going by your own methods and rules and you will be warned or banned.

it's too bad that of all the scripts on babiato, only yours I see that has limitations. When you post a nulled scripts that people can not use, What's the need? I think it's a total waste of time to download a script only to findout that it is password locked. Thanks but no thanks.
it's too bad that of all the scripts on babiato, only yours I see that has limitations

Really, so no other PHP script or any other resource has limitations, great into the real world.

So you been here since Dec 2020 and you yet to understand how Babiato resources work?

Obviously you have not read the clearly mentioned post in Overview tab....

It is almost as if you have popped up here just at the exact same time as some other member to leave a random comment, let us see if you have multiple accounts instead of just giving you last verbal warnings here....

Reactions: RoninHood
Thanks for the intervention @bobsmith, much appreciated!

What I would like to do is just to try to keep the comments on this thread relevant with and for its content rather then seeing this leechers insulting other members who pay their efforts to bring the resources here FOR FREE, without asking anything in exchange.

Of course this doesn't means not applying some restrictions in order to protect our work from these same leechers who interact from fake accounts who didn't even contribute with at least 3 resources, which in this case is the requirement for this resource.

Most of the times what I can see is their posts is just a bad attitude where they not only obviously want to leech, but in addition doesn't pay respect to the members who are bringing here fresh resources and maintaining them, without these restrictions the outcome would be only seeing our work published on their own forums.

Kudos to you! :)

Reactions: Jessica64
Can I please get the password. the investorm file is passworded. thank you all

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock