• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
What is the function of niomodules and does this latest version u download have payment methods?

Just have a look on internet, top of list or somewhere near top should be nio modules or website for n.io, read as easier to do that than type here šŸ˜‰

What is the function of niomodules and does this latest version u download have payment methods?

Dude, I literally said it, cant you read?! the latest version HAVE payment methods.

Dude, I literally said it, cant you read?! the latest version HAVE payment methods.
That is just it, a lot of members do not read, they just post and expect you to answer them, even if the exact same answer is on a post on the same page of the thread. šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: RoninHood and TURK
I need the a few plugins/modules urgently.

- MultiReferral
- NioExtend
- Coinbase Payment

Anybody have them or wants to group buy them?

I need the a few plugins/modules urgently.

- MultiReferral
- NioExtend
- Coinbase Payment

Anybody have them or wants to group buy them?
me tooļ¼

it can be download beforeļ¼Œbut now the author closed the public download linkļ¼Œso we need someone has bought to provide the addons and modules here怂

Is there anyone here who has an extended license, so we can group buy the addons?

Is there anyone here who has an extended license, so we can group buy the addons?
Remember Group buys need to be done in it's own thread, as long as you meet all requirements. šŸ˜‰

Talk about it so far is fine, but further action please move. šŸ‘

Reactions: RoninHood
For the moment no need to create any Buy Group, I managed to get some of the addons and modules and already forwarded to the team working on the nulling. The process is a bit longer then expected because of my real life commitments, in any case, if any buy group will be needed to purchase the modules and addons I will create it, but only if needed! For now we don't need it yet!

Reactions: xvib
me tooļ¼

it can be download beforeļ¼Œbut now the author closed the public download linkļ¼Œso we need someone has bought to provide the addons and modules here怂
You can't even see the download password, how come you want to participate in a Buy Group for the addons and modules?

@rand0mbyte can the unulled version of the addons be shared - some of us will like to give a try too at nulling it
I think you will have to wait until we null it, in fact all the addons and modules are ION-Cube Loader encoded and need to be first decoded, then nulled, it's not a quick procedure and in any case we won't share the Untouched Versions with the public. Please understand and be patient, I'm having some delay because of real life commitments. I will keep posted as best as I can, for now what I can say is only be patient and wait.

Thanks

Reactions: Monalee
Hey.
I have what you need. Investorm_1.3.1___modules_and_addons.
All modules and addons decoded. Tested completely all works.
How much are you willing to pay for the script?
Hey @hrebet I think @bobsmith has an offer for you, vacation included. You don't come to sell anything on a free resource page, probably you didn't read the RULES and at same time I can't see your Introduction.
Can you please explain?

@metalsunny don't buy anything, he's obviously trying to scam you.

o
I think you will have to wait until we null it, in fact all the addons and modules are ION-Cube Loader encoded and need to be first decoded, then nulled, it's not a quick procedure and in any case we won't share the Untouched Versions with the public. Please understand and be patient, I'm having some delay because of real life commitments. I will keep posted as best as I can, for now what I can say is only be patient and wait.

Thanks
ok thanks

Did not check for relevance, but I can unload, freely available works that have already been posted in this thread.
Does not contain all modules and addons, but if you need it, let me know.
Niomodules
-Bank
-BasicKYC
-CryptoWallet
-Paypal
-WdBank
-WdCrypto
-WdPaypal
Nioaddons
-CoinPayments
-NioExtend
All decoded and tested for functionality.
With love hrebet.

Hello thanks for the share pls i honestly do need

Hey @hrebet I think @bobsmith has an offer for you, vacation included. You don't come to sell anything on a free resource page, probably you didn't read the RULES and at same time I can't see your Introduction.
Can you please explain?

@metalsunny don't buy anything, he's obviously trying to scam you.
@Monalee please read before replying, look at his account creation date, how many posts has and which are his posts. It's not that complicated to understand that he's tying to scam. Come on, let's keep the thread serious please.

@Monalee please read before replying, look at his account creation date, how many posts has and which are his posts. It's not that complicated to understand that he's tying to scam. Come on, let's keep the thread serious please.

true @rand0mbyte - only quoted since he said free.

asides thati'm trying to install the current uploaded investorm but i seem not to be able to pass the license verification stage gives a response "sorry we are unable to process your request"

i don't know what wrong

Yes it's working. The guys who see a empty payment method page; after installation I deleted the niomodules en upload them again, now it works.

@rand0mbyte Thanks for the script! But one question tho, do we have to wait for you for the additional coinbase addon? If the group buy is still available I want to contribute too
@Monalee try to do this, should work.

true @rand0mbyte - only quoted since he said free.

asides thati'm trying to install the current uploaded investorm but i seem not to be able to pass the license verification stage gives a response "sorry we are unable to process your request"

i don't know what wrong
He never said free, he started with his first post talking about selling. Read again, probably you misunderstood what he wrote.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock