• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
Greetings @srpadillaa

In first place, if you read with more attention to the message, you will see that states:

"Hidden text, you need 3 resources, now you have 0 resources."

If you scroll the page a bit upward, you will also be able to read this:

In order to be able to see the password your account need to be registered at least 15 days and you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources. This is a counter-measure we've taken against leechers and at same time to incentivize users to active participate in the development of the community with their contributions.

Please don't send DMs asking for the password nor ask for it in the comments, the only way to get it is following the above statement in green.

This means that in order to be able to see the password, you need first to uplaod 3 resources!

What I can do is just suggesting to you to submit at least 3 resources and wait for them to be approved, as soon as you submitted it you will need to send a DM to @Babak with proofs of ownership in order to get it approved.

Please before proceeding with the uplaod, follow this guidelines.

Thanks!
I can pay you if it is really necessary.... Because I need it, this is no time to discuss time and contributions to the forum. I understand that not everyone can post, not always the content is approved, but if they can provide bugs, solutions, among other contributions that in many cases benefit the community. Not everything is posting brother, but I respect your guidelines! Good vibes

I can pay you if it is really necessary.... Because I need it, this is no time to discuss time and contributions to the forum. I understand that not everyone can post, not always the content is approved, but if they can provide bugs, solutions, among other contributions that in many cases benefit the community. Not everything is posting brother, but I respect your guidelines! Good vibes
I can't accept payments for a resource I've shared for free with the community, I understand your point of view but OTOH most of the times promises like "I can help to fix" or "I want to give my contribution with coding" ends up being just an excuse to gain access to the resource and disappear in the air, like words.

What I'd like to see indeed is interacting with other users who are reporting a bug by suggesting a real solution to it, we have many good developers here, many null masters and security experts. How do you think you can bring additional value? For instance, did you read the whole discussion as first thing? If this is the case you should already know that we have a working nulled version in Testing phase as I previously stated. This means we will proceed to share it as soon as Testing phase is done and the resource is production-ready.

The content isn't approved only if you don't own the resource, instead if you own a Nulled Version of the same, it will be first checked and eventually approved. If you don't own directly the resource but have the right connection to get it and have it constantly updated I think this can work as well, but to be correct with the staff as they deserve for their work and their efforts, I would hear what @Babak thinks about this.

I know well that not everything is posting, for instance after the last incident I gave security-related suggestions to @andykim while he was recovering the website from the last DB backup they had by providing an incident prevention & response strategy aside to some hardening tips, this contribution has gone behind the scene for example, so I have an idea about how this works as well. :)

Happy to hear your thoughts and at same time would be much more happier to see you more active in the community by providing suggestions to users who are reporting errors, this would be a good starting point in order to see if you're really willing to commit yourself or not.

Thanks and keep the good vibes, which I usually like in the people who participate actively and constantly with the community!

Reactions: angel9898
I have the script full nulled, error free and malware free.
As per coming online I don't always come online.
I've been a member here for a long time I have never done anything wrong or reaped any body
I have never asked for money for anything.
I will share the script for free if and when I solve the capital not returning problem.
It's obvious some people are looking for quarrels where is none. If you have a nulled one that is working then share it quit complaining.

I can't accept payments for a resource I've shared for free with the community, I understand your point of view but OTOH most of the times promises like "I can help to fix" or "I want to give my contribution with coding" ends up being just an excuse to gain access to the resource and disappear in the air, like words.

What I'd like to see indeed is interacting with other users who are reporting a bug by suggesting a real solution to it, we have many good developers here, many null masters and security experts. How do you think you can bring additional value? For instance, did you read the whole discussion as first thing? If this is the case you should already know that we have a working nulled version in Testing phase as I previously stated. This means we will proceed to share it as soon as Testing phase is done and the resource is production-ready.

The content isn't approved only if you don't own the resource, instead if you own a Nulled Version of the same, it will be first checked and eventually approved. If you don't own directly the resource but have the right connection to get it and have it constantly updated I think this can work as well, but to be correct with the staff as they deserve for their work and their efforts, I would hear what @Babak thinks about this.

I know well that not everything is posting, for instance after the last incident I gave security-related suggestions to @andykim while he was recovering the website from the last DB backup they had by providing an incident prevention & response strategy aside to some hardening tips, this contribution has gone behind the scene for example, so I have an idea about how this works as well. :)

Happy to hear your thoughts and at same time would be much more happier to see you more active in the community by providing suggestions to users who are reporting errors, this would be a good starting point in order to see if you're really willing to commit yourself or not.

Thanks and keep the good vibes, which I usually like in the people who participate actively and constantly with the community!
Brother, that it does not help in this post is one thing and in others it is another thing. But I have had scripts and I have provided them for free, the credit went to the owner of the post... I can show you screenshot where I have been given credits for sharing... But well from what I see, this will not change your way of thinking but in case of, throw me ibm to be a tester.

Hello guys ,, I saw someone mentioned he has all the in
HI again @rand0mbyte

1. I don't own the Resource License only was able to download the plugins off their server while it was still Available.

3.List of Plugins I have Backed up

CryptoWallet Manual Withdraw Module
- Internal P2P Fund Transfer Module
- Manual BasicKYC Module
- Coinbase Payment Addon
Aa- Multi-Level Referral Addon
- NioCron Addon for Cron Job
- NioExtend Addon for Fees Management

4. I have all the Latest Updated Pkugins as Zip Files

Just to add I did Install them all in nulled Versions. All worked but about 2 had issues resetting the nulled script

Thank you. for all you do

Hello bro, please can you upload this resources or has it already been uploaded can't find it in the thread

Who else has noticed this? Payments Methods not Showing Up on the nulled v.1.3.1

I also wanted to Share the Exrates API Code Sample for Automatic API, but there's no way to test this on the front-end.

1654959798479.png

Reactions: Monalee
Who else has noticed this? Payments Methods not Showing Up on the nulled v.1.3.1

I also wanted to Share the Exrates API Code Sample for Automatic API, but there's no way to test this on the front-end.

1654959798479.png
Happening to me, been waiting for a new version of the nulled code.

1654959798479.png
Do you have an older version of the script

1654959798479.png
Also you can share ur working exrate API I can try integrating and sharing here - I have license in btw so I'll use the working version to patch the nulled

I'm also In need of all adfons Incase someone has it here.

Do you have an older version of the script

Yes I have version 1.3.0, I Have tried replication the way you Nulled version 1.3.1 in v1.3.0.. The Nulled works but sometimes In Admin Panel Script Script Pop errors when clicking on a button to save settings.

Here's what I did to Null it the way you did with version 1.3.1.
1. I changed API Link in Softnio/utility-services/src/UtilityService.php to use rot_13() function.
2. I copied code from web.php route file
3. I changed a few things too in the app/service folder according to your Nulling too.

But this pops up error from the Admin Panel when trying to perform an Action from a button

I will Share the API implementation here.

Yes I have version 1.3.0, I Have tried replication the way you Nulled version 1.3.1 in v1.3.0.. The Nulled works but sometimes In Admin Panel Script Script Pop errors when clicking on a button to save settings.

Here's what I did to Null it the way you did with version 1.3.1.
1. I changed API Link in Softnio/utility-services/src/UtilityService.php to use rot_13() function.
2. I copied code from web.php route file
3. I changed a few things too in the app/service folder according to your Nulling too.

But this pops up error from the Admin Panel when trying to perform an Action from a button

I will Share the API implementation here.

Ok do this and see if it works...

Locate the view responsible for that page.. you should find it in resources/views/admin .. then copy the view code from the older version and replace the new version with it...

If it works in the old version it should work in the new version...

If it's still not showing.. check to routes/web.php and see if there is anything wrong there... I'm going to try the script again tomorrow from Babiato and see if I will get same issue.

Also you can share ur working exrate API I can try integrating and sharing here - I have license in btw so I'll use the working version to patch the nulled

I'm also In need of all adfons Incase someone has it here.
I need addons badly.. anybody selling

If you have the license as you stated, why are you asking here for the addons when you can just buy the addons by the developer itself? :)

If you have the license as you stated, why are you asking here for the addons when you can just buy the addons by the developer itself? :)

What I have is the regular license... And I was the one maintaining this resource before Babiato went down...

Definitely I would get it cheaper here on Babiato :D ... Last time I asked softnio about the addon the price wasn't really friendly based on I have a regular license... Seems there is a special discount for those with extended license.. and some addons are not available without an extended licence

What I have is the regular license... And I was the one maintaining this resource before Babiato went down...

Definitely I would get it cheaper here on Babiato :D ... Last time I asked softnio about the addon the price wasn't really friendly based on I have a regular license... Seems there is a special discount for those with extended license.. and some addons are not available without an extended licence

I have provided the Extended License download to @TassieNZ and to other members of the staff who are working on the nulling of it, right now I have the Extended Untouched and a Nulled Version still in Testing.
As for the add-ons and modules package I have one person (the same who sent me the Extended Untouched) who can purchase the Bulk Package for me.

I wrote in the Nulling PM Group, I'll get a feedback in matter of hours. Please be patient and we will come up with news asap.

• Love
I have provided the Extended License download to @TassieNZ and to other members of the staff who are working on the nulling of it, right now I have the Extended Untouched and a Nulled Version still in Testing.
As for the add-ons and modules package I have one person (the same who sent me the Extended Untouched) who can purchase the Bulk Package for me.

I wrote in the Nulling PM Group, I'll get a feedback in matter of hours. Please be patient and we will come up with news asap.

Ok this is great... Incase you have a ready link to the extended script or addons.. please PM me with it I can try nulling them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock