• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

If you are a website design agency owner, how you are getting clients?

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India
Hi, if anyone in babiato own a website design agency or marketing agency, I want to know how you are getting clients. What is your sales & marketing strategy.

Note to the admin: Plz do not remove this thread. I am not here for any sales pitch. I just want to know how other agency owner get clients.

Reactions: nailpatel and Auwal
Hi, if anyone in babiato own a website design agency or marketing agency, I want to know how you are getting clients. What is your sales & marketing strategy.

Note to the admin: Plz do not remove this thread. I am not here for any sales pitch. I just want to know how other agency owner get clients.
If you have digital agency or digital marketing business you should already know how to do that otherwise how clients trust you 😜

Joking apart, it's correlate with your skills. You can reach good clients in the end If you are good what you do. First time you probably suffer to find clients and after than you will suffer manage them but you should be reliable agency. They just need it.

If you have digital agency or digital marketing business you should already know how to do that otherwise how clients trust you 😜

Joking apart, it's correlate with your skills. You can reach good clients in the end If you are good what you do. First time you probably suffer to find clients and after than you will suffer manage them but you should be reliable agency. They just need it.
I am on the initial phase & so little struggling with full of confusions. So I want to know others strategy.

Reactions: nailpatel
I started in 2008, now I have "my clients" who will never look elsewhere. I do not roll on gold but I manage to round off my end of the month
What you did that give you most clients: door to door, or direct contacts, or ads, or its a secret😏

I am on the initial phase & so little struggling with full of confusions. So I want to know others strategy.
Yea I guess so
There have 2 options for your confusions.
1- If you have doubt about your works
2- If you have doubt about client's behaviors

If option 1 fit for you: you can start with enrolling other agency's tasks. There a lot of websites you can find kind of tasks.
If option 2 fit for you: you can initiate a project remotely (finding client on linkedin/facebook or direct contact page for corporate websites)
Working as remotely can be build confidence yourself for your local clients.

I'm working as freelancer since 2009 and I just gave "confidence" to my clients and they reffered to other clients. After making good portfolio you can present yourself with your portfolio to local clients.

Oh, I got into super panic and anxiety mode, when think of going door to door or cold calling😂
It's very normal at beginning. As I said before you can beat this situation after making good portfolio. When you have good knowledge about your work you dont need to being panic.

Yea I guess so
There have 2 options for your confusions.
1- If you have doubt about your works
2- If you have doubt about client's behaviors

If option 1 fit for you: you can start with enrolling other agency's tasks. There a lot of websites you can find kind of tasks.
If option 2 fit for you: you can initiate a project remotely (finding client on linkedin/facebook or direct contact page for corporate websites)
Working as remotely can be build confidence yourself for your local clients.

I'm working as freelancer since 2009 and I just gave "confidence" to my clients and they reffered to other clients. After making good portfolio you can present yourself with your portfolio to local clients.
Thanks for the advice bro. I have confidence over my work. I just not know what is the right method to get clients. It is easy to know what to do then really doing them. I checked many website design agency in my country India & found they are struggling to get local clients. I found that they have did cold calling, local offline ads, direct visits et. and still not successful. But surprisingly some are able to get international clients and thriving. So currently I am thinking of different strategy. May be start with youtube display ads.

hi, just give good service and don't forget to after sales. my strategy on digital agency is focusing on social media and websites. make the website looks good and user-friendly. then do SEO and SEM on the website its POWERFUL. you can check my own business digital marketing agency

NEXT TIME YOU WIIL BE WARNED, STOP SELF PROMOTION

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, just give good service and don't forget to after sales. my strategy on digital agency is focusing on social media and websites. make the website looks good and user-friendly. then do SEO and SEM on the website its POWERFUL. you can check my own business digital marketing agency
Can you tell me more about your social media strategy & SEM. Like what types of ads you use etc.

Thanks for the advice bro. I have confidence over my work. I just not know what is the right method to get clients. It is easy to know what to do then really doing them. I checked many website design agency in my country India & found they are struggling to get local clients. I found that they have did cold calling, local offline ads, direct visits et. and still not successful. But surprisingly some are able to get international clients and thriving. So currently I am thinking of different strategy. May be start with youtube display ads.
Different countries different cultures. If I were you I would change stragey to going up international clients. Because sometimes you need to provide your works presenting "international refferal works" to local clients. They could think that "if "a international client" choose this agency they should be reliable and I can work with them."

Don't mind me as i'm a beginner myself :p

It's a numbers game, don't be afraid of rejection. You'll have to do a lot of cold outreach either by mail/phone/dm.
Also, it's not a bad idea to look up at warm audience in online marketplaces such as Upwork where you'll find people already searching for the services you're willing to offer.
Using your IRL network is also a great idea, do you know somebody who knows somebody else who may need a website?

Check out these courses, you may find some great ideas:
> Sander Stage – SMMAcademy
> Jordan Platten - Affluent Academy
> Freelancing: Zero to Mastery

If you advertise you are a web designer or a marketer. There are thousands of people like that out there. You must find the USP for yourself or your company. Find your point of difference and niche market from the start.

Then see where the potential customers are, what they use. Do not ask strategy for SEO , social, adword, ... Because it depends on your customers.

If you want to sell million dollar deals, the place you should appear is a 5-star hotel or a golf course...
If you sell products profit less but in large quantity. Then Email Marketing or Social, Ads are effective again...

Choose a direction, then study. There is so much to learn.

I think previously around a year told you the same - approach business owners in person near you first

First you need to approach small business owner near you location and cities and face hundreds of rejections this will help you to understand - what type of websites they are looking for in what price range

you need to choose the niche market to test and craft the offer

Ex : web design service for hotels , pet stores, gyms choose any one approach at least 50 biz ppl

Run ads on google generate leads through contact forms

Build a simple website with web design package promote website with google ads
display all type contact to reach you - email / whatsapp / phone for pre sale enquiry

List business on google business profile

Reactions: ZenitO and Custom B
I think previously around a year told you the same - approach business owners in person near you first

First you need to approach small business owner near you location and cities and face hundreds of rejections this will help you to understand - what type of websites they are looking for in what price range

you need to choose the niche market to test and craft the offer

Ex : web design service for hotels , pet stores, gyms choose any one approach at least 50 biz ppl

Run ads on google generate leads through contact forms

Build a simple website with web design package promote website with google ads
display all type contact to reach you - email / whatsapp / phone for pre sale enquiry

List business on google business profile
I have done with offline ways; learned what they needs, made my demo/portfolio, made everything. I am now trying to promote via google ads. Can you tell me which types of ads I should run. Currently I am thinking of running ads in youtube with targeting audience who has used certain keyword in google like 'ecommerce website design' etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock