• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I never introduced myself - so "hi"

CoxXi

Oct 1, 2020
In a sockchain.
Yo whats up my fellow party people,

I just recognized that I've never introduced myself to the community / forums and now I think it's time to do it.

So, everything began in 14 years ago, when I became part of the nulled scene - and I started my own forums back in the day.
It became one of the biggest german nulled communities with like ~10.000 members and I became also more and more into this nulled thingy.

After I gave the forums away to someone who still had time, i focused on my own grapic / ad / marketing / print agency - which was doing well - But it wasnt enough success for me - so I stopped this business and closed down the company few years ago - also due to internal problems with coworkers and stuff like that. (I dont want to get into details.)

Since around 4 years I am pretty much into ecommerce and own 5 online shops which are doing pretty well and 3 are fully automatically due to virtual items.
But it's not time to stop for me now - because I want to build up as many ecommerce projects as I can handle.

To be updated I still love being around in nulled communites, checking out whats new, what is doing well and everything others like.
I have to say, that this forum is one of the best ive encountered the last few years - because here is a lot of content / uploads and good ressources as well.
Also the community doesnt seem like there are that many dead leechers as in other forums.

Pretty much big thumbs up to you guys, for all the work and effort.
Best regards

Hi! Welcome to Babiato!

Can you PM your live projects links, I want to take some inspiration, Thank You! ♥️

Hi! Welcome to Babiato!

Can you PM your live projects links, I want to take some inspiration, Thank You! ♥

Hey The Accuser, thanks for your welcome message.
I will think about it - I dont know if I'll show off any private sites in here or as pm.
But if so, i will send you a PM - Maybe my work in progress project.

Hey The Accuser, thanks for your welcome message.
I will think about it - I dont know if I'll show off any private sites in here or as pm.
But if so, i will send you a PM - Maybe my work in progress project.
Ah-ha. There we go again, a privatized website aiming to make money in public or something?

Do not worry about sending a PM at all.

Ah-ha. There we go again, a privatized website aiming to make money in public or something?

Do not worry about sending a PM at all.

I just used the wrong words - these projects are commercial websites / online shops.
But I personally don't want to get connected with my nickname and those sites - due to my private information/data placed on the sites. The sites itself are legitimate. If this would be offshore projects, i would show them off for sure.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I just used the wrong words - these projects are commercial websites / online shops.
But I personally don't want to get connected with my nickname and those sites - due to my private information/data placed on the sites. The sites itself are legitimate. If this would be offshore projects, i would show them off for sure.
Okay brother.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock