• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Its been 3yrs and a half,but never introdued myself

Amouri

Jan 13, 2020
This forum has made me interested in making things never thought in my life i would do.
thank you all for the support you are a bunch of greatness

Reactions: Groot
Oh, I see! So, you've had enough of the friendly and warm-hearted responses, eh?

Reactions: Amouri
Like being an Assasin killing other people hard work by using their efforts for free?
not really i dont use it for live purposes. and i dont take advantage of forum to advertise myself. What are you doing here? and whats your problem?

not really i dont use it for live purposes. and i dont take advantage of forum to advertise myself. What are you doing here? and whats your problem?
a) Use it for live purposes. Half the people here does it so no shame. You lacking behind
b) good point on advertising reply..nice..

Enjoy the stay , be nice and help others..that's all

Reactions: Amouri
a) Use it for live purposes. Half the people here does it so no shame. You lacking behind
b) good point on advertising reply..nice..

Enjoy the stay , be nice and help others..that's all
You are rightt, but i dont know, i just dont use themes or plugins for live only for training. If i knew how to null, I wou;d actually share here

So what you are doing the introduction stuff is deadvertisement.

Yeah i dont use it for live production thats all they say.

Fake people everywhere.

On Advertisement being here so far and never even added a signature until last week if you have a problem with that send transformers.

So what you are doing the introduction stuff is deadvertisement.

Yeah i dont use it for live production thats all they say.

Fake people everywhere.

On Advertisement being here so far and never even added a signature until last week if you have a problem with that send transformers.
fake people like you who joins to advertise themselves. if you are not happy then leave.
Also, what are these about?

you want to be controversial so people can see your ads

fake people like you who joins to advertise themselves. if you are not happy then leave.
Also, what are these about?

you want to be controversial so people can see your ads
You are really a brainless fag or so....

Your life hurts so much and you wont calm any ways. The signature is there and i used it so why are you crying about it.

Even looking at my profile for post up and down shows you are a saddist and i hit your nails well by saying you are fake on saying you dont use items on live production.

If i was looking for where to promote myself it wont be on this your meaningless thread that no one cares about and would die off soon.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock