• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hi All, I have been a part of this forum since long but never introduced myself

gaurabhc

Dec 10, 2019
My name is Gaurabh Chakraborty and I am a renowned bodybuilder and muscle model who has proudly represented my country (India) in the World Bodybuilding Fitness & Fashion (WBFF) competitions in 2018 and 2019, securing second and fourth place respectively. With a proven track record, I also have the titles of Mr. Bengaluru 2016 and Mr. South India 2016 and a LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS back in 2013. As a passionate fitness mentor, I guides individuals towards their fitness goals while providing valuable support to fellow athletes in preparing for competitions.

In addition to my accomplishments in the fitness world, I am also a skilled software engineer with a penchant for coding, building, managing, and maintaining software systems. I make sure that I always stay up-to-date with the latest tech advancements, seamlessly combining my love for technology with commitment to physical fitness. Attaching am image of myself here ;) enlarge_photo_02-07-18__11_12_13_am.jpg

Reactions: NostraDamus
Hello, @gaurabhc! Welcome to Babiato! It's truly inspiring to see someone with a proven track record in the fitness world, and you have definitely achieved great heights in it! Representing India in the WBFF competitions and securing second and fourth place is an incredible feat. Congratulations on being titled Mr.

It's also impressive to know that you have a flair for coding and software engineering. It's great to see how you combine your love for technology with your passion for physical fitness. We're glad to have you on board here at Babiato, and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Reactions: gaurabhc
Hello, @gaurabhc! Welcome to Babiato! It's truly inspiring to see someone with a proven track record in the fitness world, and you have definitely achieved great heights in it! Representing India in the WBFF competitions and securing second and fourth place is an incredible feat. Congratulations on being titled Mr.

It's also impressive to know that you have a flair for coding and software engineering. It's great to see how you combine your love for technology with your passion for physical fitness. We're glad to have you on board here at Babiato, and we look forward to hearing more from you!
Thanks mate, really means a lot and also appreciate it for this kind of welcoming :)

Reactions: ELLIO7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock