• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
All this guys just pop into thread asking for key. They are not contributing to the community. User reaction 0, trophy 0.... therefore the decrypt key is 0

All this guys just pop into thread asking for key. They are not contributing to the community. User reaction 0, trophy 0.... therefore the decrypt key is 0
hello buddy, please how can I get the decryption key? is there any requirements to get the decryption key?

I have version 3.0 installed but after installation, it shows me an internal error 500. how to resolve it?

The script is not sending mails to gmails.
It is only sending to custom mails. All emails registered on gmail are not receiving notifications,
Please can this be solved?

havent been arround for a while could you pm the decrypt please id like to update my current version

i might not have been active but have been here from 2018
That is a story for the gods. Not haw far you have been here but how well have you been participating. i joined in 2021. After earning so much trophies and reaction. Babiato went down and data was lost. It was restored. I had to try all over from scratch again to earn everything i have lost to regain my status and here u are bragging about how u have been here since 2018 with no resources contribution. Now u are funny asking for decryption key which is against the forum rules. @Babak tell this people asking for decryption key to contribute to the community and not just coming here to ask for download key or password.

That is a story for the gods. Not haw far you have been here but how well have you been participating. i joined in 2021. After earning so much trophies and reaction. Babiato went down and data was lost. It was restored. I had to try all over from scratch again to earn everything i have lost to regain my status and here u are bragging about how u have been here since 2018 with no resources contribution. Now u are funny asking for decryption key which is against the forum rules. @Babak tell this people asking for decryption key to contribute to the community and not just coming here to ask for download key or password.
and you thought you where the only one whom lost points get lost man have gotten what i need and currently making changes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock