• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download
The issue isn't with my cookies because even on mobile or any other computer I access the website the images still don't change.
Its ur cookies bro. To verify it is your cookies. Download pheonix browser on your android phone and open your website with it. Any display result you get on this wonderful browser is the final result. Follow what i told you and drop a feed back here

Its ur cookies bro. To verify it is your cookies. Download pheonix browser on your android phone and open your website with it. Any display result you get on this wonderful browser is the final result. Follow what i told you and drop a feed back here
It didn't work there either. I then noticed this "Clear Cache" button on admin dashboard. Now all is well.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-15 20.12.21.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-15 20.12.21.png
    257.9 KB · Views: 2
Please who knows how to chnage the plan time to like 48 hours or 4days, because when I change mine and come to the frontend it shows something different...please how can I solve this..

Can a friend who has 3 sources forward it to me? All my resources are unfortunately available on babiato. That's why I'm stuck with 1 source. I am currently the developer of version 2.1. I would like to see the updated version of the files.

To Null the script just upload this file to the following directory

/core/vendor/laramin/utility/src​

Attachments

• crack.zip
    259 bytes · Views: 114
Reactions: mua and Ire0
Need cronjob line for this code. Because Automated ROI not working without setting cronjob. Do you have anyone?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock