• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System 4.0

No permission to download

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
nevenx submitted a new resource:

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System - Free download HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System Nulled

HYIP Lab is an advanced investment platform that works efficiently with all devices. This is a well-architect, powerful, secure, well-optimized, and SEO Friendly web application that comes to satisfy all investment platform owner need. HYIP Lab is ready to use web script for the business owner who wants to run and promote their next HYIP Investment business flawlessly.

HYIP Lab is the most advanced HYIP investment system script in Codecanyon. This comes with easy to use admin panel which...

Read more about this resource...

please your script hyiplab is showing interna server error pls how can it be fixed i have changed folder permissions accordingly

Pretty sure this isn't allowed under @CyberDeviL's new rule #22. General consensus between Mods was that HYIP = Ponzi.
your resource approved
thanks
nevenx submitted a new resource:

HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System - Free download HYIPLAB - Complete HYIP Investment System Nulled

Read more about this resource...

please the hyiplab is showing internal server error can you let me know how to fix the bug or upload new file that is working . thanks

Some consistency please @Babak lol...

Capture.JPG

Didn't you notice the thread was locked?

Reactions: Babak and nevenx
Anyone knows about the error at the frontend, the backend works perfectly

Pls howw do i setup the mail settings? Currently, it doesn't send activation email to registered memebrs. i tried mailjet andsmtp settings. didnt work.

Pls i need assistance with this.

Thanks.

Images don't change when I upload them, it reverts to the original images but when I look into cPanel it has the images I upload. I tried deleting the logo/favicon and uploaded on the cPanel, but still it shows the original. Any tricks?

Last edited:
Images don't change when I upload them, it reverts to the original images but when I look into cPanel it has the images I upload. I tried deleting the logo/favicon and uploaded on the cPanel, but still it shows the original. Any tricks?
Clear your cookies

Reactions: nevenx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock