• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to get/null Pinegrow Web Editor Pro

Failed to save 'dialog-intro-new.html': Insufficient permissions. Select 'Retry as Admin' to retry as administrator.

i tested both windows and mac, everything works. your problem exactly shows you need permission
You can, but that doesn't mean others can. I have already run it with administrator🙂 Maybe you should try to download the latest version from the official website and try again by VS Code on the latest version of windows 10

does this method still works with 6.1 i have 6.0 version but i scared to update if this no longer works.
I'm on a Mac and downloaded directly from their site and then changed the file as instructed.

I got the Trash error message, so in Terminal typed

Code:
"xattr -cr /Applications/Pinegrow.app"

I'm trying to use the Tailwind Visual Editor, but the addon is not there. Shouldn't it be included in the trial? Does anyone have it?

I really wanted to use Pinegrow and decided to just purchase the subscription. Not a moral high ground thing, just worth it to get an amazing tool

Reactions: Mscv50
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock