• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to get/null Pinegrow Web Editor Pro

Download Pinegrow Web Editor from official site:

1zOfUpT.png

After installing
  • In the file:
Win:
Code:
Pinegrow Web Editor\components\dialog-intro-new.html
Mac:
Code:
Pinegrow.app\Contents\Resources\app.nw\components\dialog-intro-new.html

Linux:
Code:
I'll update later when I'll get to linux device ^^
  • On line 144 find the element:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type="button" class="btn btn-default cancel btn-primary">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Use Pinegrow &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;</button></p>
  • Replace with the button element to close the modal window:
HTML:
<p class="text-center"><button type = "button" class = "open" data-dismiss = "modal" aria-hidden = "true">Open Pinegrow</button></p>

clzMnTU.png

J0GEohX.png

This "hack/trick" bypasses the registration and opens the app ;)
This way you can use/enjoy unlimited trial 💚

EDIT: Just noticed that the "button" automatically adds "Web Editor"

In the example I used "Open Pinegrow Web Editor"
so it became "Open Pinegrow Web Editor Web Editor" 🤣
Nice trickkk

I'm sorry , I don't see the crack

I download Pinegrow Winsetui.5.9.9.1.exe and what follows than ? Or is the crack already included ?

thnks

Last edited:
No, he cannot send the crack. This board is not for cracked software. Simple bypass like that is not an issue but without crack or installing patches.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock