• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to find profitable online businesses and make money online using online business brokers and marketplaces

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
Here's how I find profitable online businesses and niches using online business brokers and marketplaces using my "Niche Reversal Method"...

Online business brokers typically only sell businesses that are making money and they usually validate all the website traffic, earnings and other data to prove what the seller claims is true through a stringent due dilligence process.

This is for the most part as there are exceptions with some just being an open market place where you do your own due dilligence.

For example some listings on Flippa are 100% unverified and others just have traffic verified via a Google Analytics integration for example. 🕵️‍♂️

1000031266.jpg
So you can literally sign up for the brokers and marketplaces email lists and see which businesses / websites are selling, the amount of money they are making and how they are doing it.

They are giving you the keys to the kingdom.

Here's some brokers you can check...

- EmpireFlippers @EmpireFlippers)
- FE International (@FEIntl)
- Motion Invest (@Motion_Invest) - they focus on niche / affiliate sites.
- Flippa (@flippa)
- Quiet Light (@quietlightinc)
- Investors Club (@investorsclb)
- Aquire (@acquiredotcom)

And there are many more but these are good places to start.

So go sign up and start analyzing what businesses are on sale, their traffic numbers and how they make money and you've found a proven profitable niche. 🤑

Because if this business / website is making money from the niche in a certain way (e.g. through a content site or promoting a specific affiliate product) then there's no reason other people can't (and aren't already) too.

So this gives you validation that this niche audience actually has money to spend and by building a business around this topic...you too can potentially make money.

Now I'm not saying just rip them off and copy them straight up but emulate them by seeing what they do well (and not so well).

And if you think you can do something similar (preferably with a unique twist or slightly different in some way) then perfect...get into this niche!

This is just ONE of the 11 steps in my "Niche Reversal Method" to reverse engineer profitable niches.

And you can find all 11 steps on the "Blog" section of the NicheNirvana website (link in bio) or by Googling "11 Ways To Find A Profitable Niche Idea Using The Niche Reversal Method".

Happy niche hunting! 🔎🔍🔎🔍

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock