• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PROFITABLE MONEY MAKING BLOGGING NICHES

Babuthecodes

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 2, 2022
Canada
startupsacquisitions.com
PROFITABLE BLOGGING NICHES

1. Travel: Travelers and tourists are always looking for up-to-date information about various destinations, attractions, travel gear and things to do

2. Home and garden: One of the best niches with more than 100 categories. A niche with highest earnings per 1000 views with several companies ready to bid for ad spaces and clicks

3. Automotive: In this era of EVs, consumers are looking for up to date information about e-powered automotives and related products

4. Adult niche: My favorite niche. This is where real money is. You can choose different verticals which include gambling, dating, erotica, cam sites, adult toys etc.

5. Pet niche: I am not a fan of pets or pet content but without doubt this is one of the most profitable niches you can choose.

There are a few other profitable niches you can also consider. The rule of thumb is to pick a niche that you can Monetize with both display ads and affiliate marketing.

Let's keep grinding

PS: If you want to venture into blogging and need someone to hold your hand, @Babuthecodes is available

Do you have any blogs with strong domain authority? Wanna exchange links? I have one in nr. 4 niche

I have blogs on all those 5 niches (I'm dev-ing the AI writer at Writeany.com which explains why I have many blogs), but would love to learn more from folks, especially for the exact sub-niches or possible monetization methods. Care to share more?

@Babuthecodes , thx for the ideas ! Love them
  1. Is a website still considered a blog if it also sells niche related digital content to it's visitors ? Or does it become an online store with a blog attached to it ?

2. I kinda suck when it comes to analytics and monitoring stuff, looking to improve it. How can I check if a niche I've been thinking about is profitable or not ?

3. Should I make the blog in English and go global, or should I first try it my native language and try to go national ? Or maybe do them both ? Digital content in my language is "big quantity, low quality", so there's room to grow in all sides.

All these if I finally choose a niche (10 years later but hopefully in this lifetime) ....

Cheers

Hi there just joined your community :)

1) If you sell via affiliate links you are a blog, if you sell directly you are an e-shop.
2) Likewise, maybe take some Google Analytics lessons and a bit of ahrefs research should give you some insights.
3) English is a bigger audience but with the biggest competition. Start low.

Reactions: 208mining
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock