• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to find the template on my frontend site

Ighalo87

Jan 18, 2020
the theme am using has a default homepage that came with it. but its doesn't come with a page I can set as static if I attempt to set a static page I lose the front page. I tried replicating the page with elementor but couldn't so am looking for a way to be able to find the actual template in the backend and convert it to a page template I can actually assign to my page.....but I don't know how to go about it and find the page currently on the frontend
save.JPG

the thing is that I need a landing page before the actual homepage....have created the landing page and if I assign it as my static page the default homepage of the theme will be lost...please who has any solution with this is will really appreciate it. THANKS :)

I'm a newbie, but many people use Elementator to create their homepage as landing page. It has many feature and template you can use. You can try that on your staging website

Maybe you can create a page and set redirect from your homepage but I don't know the harm of seo is you do that

Have already created the landing page with elementor and set it as my homepage but to get back the actual homepage that came with the theme is now the difficult part

What theme is it and what do you see in your list of pages?

your homepage might be on draft. Apparently, the settings then can't find the homepage anymore. It thinks it's gone and disables the option to set a default homepage.Can you check it ?If you publish your homepage , this side will be activated and you can select your home page.

Thanks everyone I was able to locate the file and add a php template tag to the code and converting it to a page

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock