• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WP

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v.7.2.03

No permission to download
In multisite with several templates installed, each one including the childs must have its own mapped name.
For example: If you have a site with 120 installations and about 80 different templates each one must be mapped with a different name.
The same with the style sheets, each one must have a different name including the child.
For 1 site it is fine, but for a medium to large scale multisite without extra development work, it is a big problem.

Another negative point: This plugin is not compatible with PHP 8 (8.0.7), throws error, cant be activated.
Removing these problems is an excellent choice.

Wp Hide Ghost: 1 same configuration is replicated on all sub-sites.
It is 100% compatible with Wp Rocket (https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/854-using-hide-my-wordpress).

Anyway, if this is not a problem for you, WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO is an excellent option with much more robust options.
If I read you well, you're suggesting WP H&SEP for single sites but WP HG for multisite environments.
This is interesting. Let me explain.
Since we all are dealing with a fine line in regards to GPL, no names will be used.
We run a multisite as storefront for a single site business. They can select the template, option, what-nots and we copy & install the subsite into a single site. Managed or unmanaged.
Up until now, we've been using WP HG because, as you mention, the ability to export the config across all sites.
Now you're saying it would be better to apply WP H&SEP to single sites?

Es decir, mejor usar WP H&SEP en nuestro multisite pero cuando un cliente pide que desenganchemos su sitio y éste pase a ser single-site, entonces usar WP HG. Es correcto lo que sugieres?

Reactions: hellearth
If I read you well, you're suggesting WP H&SEP for single sites but WP HG for multisite environments.
Since we all are dealing with a fine line in regards to GPL, no names will be used.
We run a multisite as storefront for a single site business. They can select the template, option, what-nots and we copy & install the subsite into a single site. Managed or unmanaged.
Up until now, we've been using WP HG because, as you mention, the ability to export the config across all sites.

Es decir, mejor usar WP H&SEP en nuestro multisite pero cuando un cliente pide que desenganchemos su sitio y éste pase a ser single-site, entonces usar WP HG. Es correcto lo que sugieres?
Correcto, para multisitios Hide My WP Ghost, para sitios individuales WP Hide & Security Enhancer.
WP Hide & Security Enhancer tiene muchísimas opciones de personalización ej: configuración del minificado html, css, js etc (no suplanta un plugin de cache pero deja mas limpias las hojas de estilo y los javascript de código que podría delatar que utilizas wordpress o x template)
Además es mucho más robusto y personalizable.
Esa es mi experiencia con multisitios de wordpress de gran escala y sitios normales.

Reactions: Noxium and Atsekabe
Someone have problem with this plugin, this version v5.0.21? this broke my website when I select safe or ghost mode. Things get very weird and stops working... like menus, pages, etc... All building with elementor.... thank you.

I triple check (thaks to the backups going back n forth) Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v5.0.21 did for sure feaukisssed my WPv5.8 website in Safe Mode (forget the Ghost Mode). Use it after you have a a FULL Backup done especially when your site is on WPv5.8.

My finding, others may beg to differ.
yes, this make my website stop work properly after activate the safe mode and ghost mode

Sorry guys, my subscription has already expired and hence I won't be able to provide the untouched updated version. Maybe someone could share for the latest version even if it is untouched.

There was a time when I was torn between Hide My WP G Premium and WP H&SEP for multisite.

According to the current configuration I only need to install it once in the network admin page. it will automatically apply to the pages without having to reconfigure. If I add a plugin that needs encryption I just go to the general settings and it automatically encrypts for which site the plugin is active, it's pretty simple.

I'm using WP H&SEP with a license purchased from a babiato member.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock