• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WP

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v.7.2.03

No permission to download
If you have problems try deactivating the plugin from FTP or CPanel Files Manager
Only rename the folder plugin or add "_"

Maybe the WordPress 5.9 is producing this issue, because yesterday was released
the core update
could be
will try to replicate on a new installation

Reactions: GambitSteel
anyone facing an issue with the update whereby it presents a url not found ? (custom URL)
and shows upgrade.php?_wp_http_referer=%2Fwp-admin%2F

-----------------
Anyway
-----------------
If you face a similar issue and I had 5 sites affected with the same problem.
download a fresh copy of Wordpress No Content 5.83 and replace your files and simply delete or turn off this plugin and go back to wp-admin!

Would love to understand if anyone else is facing the same and frankly how to go by it!
Hi Toki! this issue I faced yesterday as well!

1. If you have already updated to wordpress 5.9 without disabling plugin, all you need to do is to go to file manager of the domain and delete .htacess and refresh the site and it will repair and your site will back online.

2. incase you havent updated yet. just make sure u disable the mode on hide my wp ghost, and then disable the plugin and then iupdate the wordpress, you will be fine.

Hi Toki! this issue I faced yesterday as well!

1. If you have already updated to wordpress 5.9 without disabling plugin, all you need to do is to go to file manager of the domain and delete .htacess and refresh the site and it will repair and your site will back online.

2. incase you havent updated yet. just make sure u disable the mode on hide my wp ghost, and then disable the plugin and then iupdate the wordpress, you will be fine.
Thank you...
Haven't had a chance to get on this and was planning to play around this weekend.

Hi guys
I need help with this
When I installed Hide WP Ghost and activated Safe mode Ghost mode, my website goes blank in the frontend.

Hi guys
I need help with this
When I installed Hide WP Ghost and activated Safe mode Ghost mode, my website goes blank in the frontend.
We all been there !
do not worry it has to do with the latest wordpress upgraded version 5.9

Follow the below steps as suggested by @Pino10 and tested by me

1. Delete your .htaccess from the website root folder
2. deactivate wp-ghost from the CPANEL if not then manually rename the folder
3. revisit the site as you normally would using wp-admin . WordPress will run a database upgrade once this is done.
4. Visit your permalink and force an update using the same settings this should recreate your .htaccess
5. re-activate your wp-Ghost plugin and everything should work fine!

Enjoy

We all been there !
do not worry it has to do with the latest wordpress upgraded version 5.9

Follow the below steps as suggested by @Pino10 and tested by me

1. Delete your .htaccess from the website root folder
2. deactivate wp-ghost from the CPANEL if not then manually rename the folder
3. revisit the site as you normally would using wp-admin . WordPress will run a database upgrade once this is done.
4. Visit your permalink and force an update using the same settings this should recreate your .htaccess
5. re-activate your wp-Ghost plugin and everything should work fine!

Enjoy
Thank you very much for this!
I will follow the steps and revert,

Reactions: Toki
Hi @Babak Something is wrong with this resource, when trying to download, it sends us to an error page which says: oops,

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Reactions: sebastiahn
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock