• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WP

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v.7.2.03

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: leroy and JRGWxRxZ
Not in multisite enviroment with multiples themes and is not compatible with PHP 8 (we have a lot of problems) . For single Wp installation is a great option.
So! what's your take/review on this? Go ahead, you're more than welcome to discuss and give us more helpful thoughts and facts about these plugins!

So! what's your take/review on this? Go ahead, you're more than welcome to discuss and give us more helpful thoughts and facts about these plugins!
In multisite with several templates installed, each one including the childs must have its own mapped name.
For example: If you have a site with 120 installations and about 80 different templates each one must be mapped with a different name.
The same with the style sheets, each one must have a different name including the child.
For 1 site it is fine, but for a medium to large scale multisite without extra development work, it is a big problem.

Another negative point: This plugin is not compatible with PHP 8 (8.0.7), throws error, cant be activated.
Removing these problems is an excellent choice.

Wp Hide Ghost: 1 same configuration is replicated on all sub-sites.
It is 100% compatible with Wp Rocket (https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/854-using-hide-my-wordpress).

Anyway, if this is not a problem for you, WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO is an excellent option with much more robust options.

Reactions: Lalo
In multisite with several templates installed, each one including the childs must have its own mapped name.
For example: If you have a site with 120 installations and about 80 different templates each one must be mapped with a different name.
The same with the style sheets, each one must have a different name including the child.
For 1 site it is fine, but for a medium to large scale multisite without extra development work, it is a big problem.

Another negative point: This plugin is not compatible with PHP 8 (8.0.7), throws error, cant be activated.
Removing these problems is an excellent choice.

Wp Hide Ghost: 1 same configuration is replicated on all sub-sites.
It is 100% compatible with Wp Rocket (https://docs.wp-rocket.me/article/854-using-hide-my-wordpress).

Anyway, if this is not a problem for you, WP Hide & Security Enhancer PRO is an excellent option with much more robust options.
Well! this interesting! thank you for this explanations!
I've test the Security Enhancer PRO on one site, never done in on multisite! and I've never seen website running over than 2 multisite themes I don't what type of site need to run over 3 or 5 sites in the same WP platform, which this really interests me! if you have an example for such website needs that many!
About the PHP thing, I'm still running the 7 php.. which is okay for me till now!
Soon I'll test it and see how it goes with me :)... I do not mind to change plugins for better performance and security! this type of things can't be forgiven.

Regards

Well! this interesting! thank you for this explanations!
I've test the Security Enhancer PRO on one site, never done in on multisite! and I've never seen website running over than 2 multisite themes I don't what type of site need to run over 3 or 5 sites in the same WP platform, which this really interests me! if you have an example for such website needs that many!
About the PHP thing, I'm still running the 7 php.. which is okay for me till now!
Soon I'll test it and see how it goes with me :)... I do not mind to change plugins for better performance and security! this type of things can't be forgiven.

Regards
I am happy to have been able to help you, sorry my English is very rudimentary.

Reactions: Lalo
there is an error with the nulled version:

Notice: The plugin metadata file does not contain the required 'name' and/or 'version' keys. in /www/wwwroot/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/hide-my-wp/update/Puc/v4p4/Metadata.php on line 42

there is an error with the nulled version:

Notice: The plugin metadata file does not contain the required 'name' and/or 'version' keys. in /www/wwwroot/mydomain.com/wp-content/plugins/hide-my-wp/update/Puc/v4p4/Metadata.php on line 42
Is nulled, I guess that this message is ok (no its a error o warning message, just a notice).
The plugin works perfeclty.

Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v5.0.21 is now messing up my site on WP5.8

I triple check (thaks to the backups going back n forth) Hide My WP Ghost Premium For WordPress v5.0.21 did for sure feaukisssed my WPv5.8 website in Safe Mode (forget the Ghost Mode). Use it after you have a a FULL Backup done especially when your site is on WPv5.8.

My finding, others may beg to differ.

Reactions: gurisuperfreak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock