• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HELP NEEDED with Invoice Ninja v5 Rebrand

Xerud

Dec 1, 2019
Romania
Hi. Anyone that can help me remove the Invoice Ninja brands from the selfhosted version ? I tried to modify some things inside some files, but still not able to get rid of Invoice Ninja brand. I know that the license is not a fortune, but at the moment i can`t afford it, and i want to use it for my food delivery activity, and to help my colegues to use it to, and that Invoice Ninja brand is so annoying on invoices and other things... Maybe on the near future i will buy the license... but for the moment i want to test it as a selfhost solution. The app is installed on a VPS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock