• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help Needed!! How to use Rest API and Website SDK in Wordpress Website

vijihel

May 2, 2020
Hi in Gravitec push Notifications services, they have push notifications for specific users only, to enable this they asked us to go through the documentation which has to do with tagging and segmenting through Rest API. Tagging means if we have different categories in our website example: I have CA, CS, CMA different course students, I want to them enroll only related to their course,

This is documentation, they provided but still i don't understand, where to use these codes provided by them.
Gravitec.net service has advanced segmentation capabilities for subscribers:
1. Standard segmentation (geolocation, browser, OS).
2. Tagging subscribers while using the Bell function or Campaign category.
- Setting up interests via Bell, this functionality works for those who have agreed to a subscription.
Under the bell on the site subscriber sees checkboxes with headings to which you want to segment your push audience - http://joxi.ru/zANowjNfjJ4q0r. You can create the categories/partitions you need right in your Gravitec account and subscribers will be able to enter and choose which categories of content they are most interested in.
- Campaign category, when sending push, you can specify the campaign category - http://joxi.ru/LmGow0lfl4qk7m. Those subscribers, who will click on this push notification, will be tagged by this category.

3. User segmentation (unlimited number of Tags) and personal identifiers (Aliases). Tags - are conditional markers that can be easily assigned to a group of clients according to their interests, actions, events on the site. Alias is a personal identifier of a subscriber, a marker that allows individual campaigns: personal offers, trigger messages, etc.
Documentation on user segmentation by link - https://docs.gravitec.net/hc/en-us/articles/208958285-Website-SDK-API.

If anyone has knowledge in it, Please help me, What to do next. (Note: Joxi links not working from above documentation)
Thanks in Advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock