• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
i just upload to my server this file : handyman_service_update_files11.00 or need upload full zip?

i just upload to my server this file : handyman_service_update_files11.00 or need upload full zip?

there are 2 of us lol
If you managed to generate an apk, please generate it for me too, because I've only had errors for 10 days
data theme

Please update Pro..., thank you !

Version 11.2.0 - 09 Mar 2024​

Mobile App​

New
  • Migrate to Flutter 3.19.x
  • Implement payment gateways API
  • Added Help & Support and Return Policy pages
Update
  • Libraries
  • Remove unnecessary code and variables
  • Rename other_setting_store.dart to app_configuration_store.dart
  • Removed app configurations data from dashboard API
  • Optimized the dashboard response for improved performance
  • Removed OneSignal Completely
Fix
  • Resolved currency position issue

Web​

Update
  • Set provider view info permission in the provider dashboard

tikishopee updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Version 11.2.0 - 09 Mar 2024

Version 11.2.0 - 09 Mar 2024​

Mobile App​

New
  • Migrate to Flutter 3.19.x
  • Implement payment gateways API
  • Added Help & Support and Return Policy pages
Update
  • Libraries
  • Remove unnecessary code and variables
  • Rename other_setting_store.dart to app_configuration_store.dart
  • Removed app configurations data from dashboard API
  • Optimized the dashboard response for improved performance
  • Removed OneSignal Completely...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: rberet
It is a problem when the user login with the app and reach to the home page(called dashboard) will get the internal server error 500. Please help

Attachments

• photo_2024-03-19 16.42.05.jpeg
    photo_2024-03-19 16.42.05.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 4.38.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 4.38.20 PM.png
    334 KB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock