• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
Why not try 2.10?
Because this latest update uses flutter 3.0.0, I believe that using the previous ones the features become obsolete or can generate errors and incompatibility, I did it and it worked.

Because this latest update uses flutter 3.0.0, I believe that using the previous ones the features become obsolete or can generate errors and incompatibility, I did it and it worked.
Okay, because I can see loads of comments saying 3.0.0 doesn't work

Thank you!

Okay, because I can see loads of comments saying 3.0.0 doesn't work

Thank you!
I'm using version 3.0.0 and I managed to generate the apk through Visual Studio, even with the errors.
I'll see if I can record a video.

I'm using version 3.0.0 and I managed to generate the apk through Visual Studio, even with the errors.
I'll see if I can record a video.
Okay, great!
Please send a link to the drive when done
Thank you

VS code won't run it?

Hello Forum Members,
I genrate provider apk but app not work, stuck in signup page,
I think it not working without Firebase data base.
I'm unable to make rule and database kindly guide me how i make it.
Please tell me how to geneate firebase data base. Thanks in Advance
Raj

screenshot
https://prnt.sc/3_5v3s6ZVXht

Hello, Members
I really got issue after login as Provider and handyman
menu disapper after add category, subcategory and sevices. sue ti this error, i install amy times,
Please some one help me. what i can do to resolve this issue.
thanks in advance

Raj

Attachments

• handyman-login.jpg
    handyman-login.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 25
  • provide-login.jpg
    provide-login.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 26
  • admin login.jpg
    admin login.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 26
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock