• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB Group Buy: 6amMart - React User Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GambitSteel

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Oct 22, 2020
Earth-616
Hello everyone Is there anyone interested in buying the react version of 6amMart?

Let's make a group buy to get it, who's in?

Last edited:
Interested can you upload the release?

It got released today.

hope to see this project soon in babiato universe!!!

If we put 20 each we can buy it

Seeing the demo I feel the react website design is not that great it seems just like a filler item to get more money from existing buyers.

After so much sales they should have atleast come up with a design like Foodyman.

I also have bought the complete 6amMart bundle but the react website is not so much different from the existing flutter website.

Reactions: vcless
It got released today.

Need expert's opinion. My client want to start online food delivery business (app + website) for small town. There are many food delivery solutions around to select. Which product I should go for? Quick deploymant with least customization preferred. Stack: PHP+Laravel+Flutter

Need expert's opinion. My client want to start online food delivery business (app + website) for small town. There are many food delivery solutions around to select. Which product I should go for? Quick deploymant with least customization preferred. Stack: PHP+Laravel+Flutter
Checkout Foodyman that script looks the best design and feature wise in the market right now. I think that is also shared on forum.

The big thing I see missing in all food and grocery delivery solution is they are not supporting external S3 based storage services for images and content.

If all data is stored on same server then the platform will be hard to scale.

Last edited:

StackFood is very popular and good option

Reactions: venki99
Checkout Foodyman that script looks the best design and feature wise in the market right now. I thing that is also shared on forum.

The big thing I see missing in all food and grocery delivery solution is they are not supporting external S3 based storage services for images and content.

If all data is stored on same server then the platform will be hard to scale.

Looks great thank you

Reactions: johnwick
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock