• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Group Buy] Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce) + Blueberry Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Ayobami

I've seen your like to the post #5 of this thread by @March Randelson

Would you like to participate in the contribution to reach the total budget needed in order to bring this awesome resource to Babiato and at same time being able to enjoy it yourself?

Any contribution will be much appreciated, please think about it! :cool:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi @WhiteZuriak

I've seen your like to the post #1 of this thread.

Would you like to participate in the contribution to reach the total budget needed in order to bring this awesome resource to Babiato and at same time being able to enjoy it yourself?

Any contribution will be much appreciated, please think about it! :)

Thanks
Believe me I'd love to ... But unfortunately "like
" is all i can do rn.

Believe me I'd love to ... But unfortunately "like
" is all i can do rn.
No problem bro, I've just asked because I've seen your like, thus I've thought to write you!

Thanks for your reply, keep following the post for updates! ;)

• Love
Reactions: WhiteZuriak
I'll contribute $20 -- lmk the payment details.
Thanks for your interest, I'm attaching the wallet address where to send the funds into an hidden field that will be visible only to contributors and in this case also to you.

Please kindly send the funds in BNB (BEP20) or USDT (BEP20), in this way I will avoid the need to use Bridges and pay additional fees. For instance, sending 5 USD in BNB and 15 USD in USDT would be a good idea, in this way I will be able to swap the funds once we reach the target for the total budget needed as explained at post #1.

Of course if you can send only BNB or USDT/BUSD will be okay as well, I'll swap them using PancakeSwap in order to keep the amount stable without being exposed to crypto market price.

The request to send 5 USD in BNB has been made in order to be able to pay gas fees when it comes to the step of Swapping the funds from stable coin to BNB before being able to proceed to use tornado.cash with the main scope to achieve a better grade of anonymity for anyone safety given the use-case we're collecting funds.

Once you send the tx, please report it through a hidden message visible only to me because in this way I can proceed to update the status of your contribution from PENDING to COMPLETE at post #1.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, I appreciate it a lot! :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Caly
Hey, I'm in too for 20$ :D
Thanks for your interest, I'm attaching the wallet address where to send the funds into an hidden field that will be visible only to contributors and in this case also to you.

Please kindly send the funds in BNB (BEP20) or USDT (BEP20), in this way I will avoid the need to use Bridges and pay additional fees. For instance, sending 5 USD in BNB and 15 USD in USDT would be a good idea, in this way I will be able to swap the funds once we reach the target for the total budget needed as explained at post #1.

Of course if you can send only BNB or USDT/BUSD will be okay as well, I'll swap them using PancakeSwap in order to keep the amount stable without being exposed to crypto market price.

The request to send 5 USD in BNB has been made in order to be able to pay gas fees when it comes to the step of Swapping the funds from stable coin to BNB before being able to proceed to use tornado.cash with the main scope to achieve a better grade of anonymity for anyone safety given the use-case we're collecting funds.

Once you send the tx, please report it through a hidden message visible only to me because in this way I can proceed to update the status of your contribution from PENDING to COMPLETE at post #1.

Thanks for your help and collaboration, I appreciate it a lot! :cool:

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm starting this thread behind authorization of @Babak in order to put together the budget to buy this resource to be shared with the whole community and keeping it always updated to the last version for everyone's utility.

Here a screenshot as a Proof for the rest of the Staff (just in case they aren't still aware given the workload that @Babak has by approving resources) and of course the Babiato Community:

1653075666169.png

As you can see from the attached screenshot, this post is intended to create a Buy Group for:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce)

2. Blueberry Theme

For users' reference, I report here the cost of the Resource by linking the official pages:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle: https://pro.chakra-ui.com/pricing - Price: 299 USD

2. Blueberry Theme (please scroll the page, is the second one): https://pro.chakra-ui.com/themes - Price: 39 USD

TOTAL BUDGET NEEDED: 338 USD

Users willing to participate to the fundraising can comment this thread to contribute, I'm thinking to set the minimum contribution to 10 or 15 USD, in this way we will need to put together 34 or 22 users willing to participate in this Buy-Group according to the minimum contribution we decide to set.

I'm saying "we decide" because as a community, this decision has not to taken by myself willing but I'll rather like to consider also other users' opinion & financial availability to contribute in order to succeed in this purchase.

Let's do some quick math:

A. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 10 USD, we will need 34 users to participate, this could take a bit longer, but as long as more users are willing to participate to this Buy-Group we can achieve easily this amount.

B. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 15 USD, we will need 22 users to participate, this could take less time, especially in case the niche of interested users to participate to this Buy-Group has less demand.

For security reasons (i.e. exposing personal data for such proposal), I'd prefer to raise the necessary budget using Crypto, preferably using Stable Coins like BUSD/USDT given that they can be sent using Binance Smart Chain which has lowest transaction fees on the market.

Of course, if requested from the staff and from users, we can use an Admin acting as an Escrow (I'd suggest @Babak, otherwise @Babak please propose any other member of the staff to commit to this please.

In case Babiato's staff & users decide that this measure isn't necessary and want to put their trust on me, we can proceed also without any Escrow, this is entirely up to you, please rest assured that my behaviour will be ethical and of course for me the primary objective is to raise the budget we need and bring home this awesome resource.

One time we've successfully raised the needed budget, in case we decide to use a member of the Staff acting as an Escrow, he will send the raised funds to one of my wallets: in this way I'll be able to use my Binance Visa Card to purchase the resource through a normal credit card transaction, but with the advantage not to expose anyone's identity to authorities through traditional payment systems like PayPal, Neteller and so on.

Of course this is a proposal, if anyone has some hint or want to propose a different idea, I'm open to listen it and evaluate it together with everyone who will be involved with this Buy-Group.
Questions are pretty much welcome as well, so if you have any don't hesitate to reply to this thread to ask, I'll be glad to help!

I'm sending this post to @Babak via DM as promised in our conversation of which I've posted the screenshot, in this way he will be able to react and reply to this post as a confirmation of my statements.

Thanks to everyone's for the kind attention and eventual collaboration!

UPDATE: As stated in the post #16 of this thread, here I'm creating the contributors table.

Please note that the wallet address used to collect the funds will be disclosed ONLY with @Babak and with users that are contributing to the purchase of this resource.
The wallet address disclosure will take place through a Hidden message that will be visible ONLY to the contributors as a reply to their comment after they state how much they would like to contribute.

@Babak, here the wallet address that will be used to collect the funds:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS:

CONTRIBUTOR
AMOUNT
STATE
@rand0mbyte
15 USD
PENDING
@claycosta
20 USD
PENDING
@DatDudeUpStairs
22.35 USD
COMPLETED
@March Randelson
?
TO BE CONFIRMED
@x5452
20 USD
PENDING
@Rodi
15 USD
PENDING
@Atlantic_Base
26.25 USD
COMPLETED
@iamPopeye
20 USD
PENDING
PENDING:
90.00 USD
COMPLETED:
48.60 USD
TOTAL:
138.60 USD
Until you get the money, maybe you want to try an "outdated" version

Until you get the money, maybe you want to try an "outdated" version
Probably better if you read the thread starting from post #1 and #2 instead of replying to the post #1, among other things, without even having read it, in this way you would have spared this useless comment! :)

I know and use this resource since long, the version you posted is dated back to July 2021, a lot has changed since that time, for instance:

1. The outdated version is from July 2021, at the time components were made only in TypeScript;
2. Since the July 2021 release, there are new additional components both in Application-UI and Marketing packages;
3. Since the July 2021 release, it has been released the E-Commerce package;
4. Since the E-Commerce package release, there are new additional components;
5. As of today, each component is now available both in JavaScript and TypeScript;
6. As of today, each component has become "Themeable";

Anyway thanks for your suggestion 🤣 LOL

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: alexmisaila
Do you accept yfi?

I'm sorry but accepting ERC-20 tokens will result in a consequent unsustainable loss of funds for us because of the following additional costs we will have to sustain:

1. Swap YFI for ETH, at the moment swap cost on Ethereum Blockchain is ranging in between 8 USD to 10 USD, you can check yourself real-time costs following this link: https://etherscan.io/gastracker;

2. Bridge and Swap those same ETH on Ethereum Blockchain to USDC (BEP-20) on Binance Smart Chain through Umbria Network Bridge, you can check yourself the additional costs to sustain by following the link I shared at point #2;

Therefore, the solutions I can suggest are the following:

A. EASY WAY:
You exchange by yourself the amount of YFI to BNB, USDT, USDC or BUSD through your exchange: before proceeding ensure yourself you can send BNB, USDT or BUSD as BEP-20 tokens (Binance Smart Chain) from your exchange. If this is the case you can then send BNB (BEP-20), USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20) or BUSD (BEP-20);

B. ALTERNATIVE WAY:
In case your exchange doesn't supports BEP-20 tokens, you can withdraw ETH on Ethereum Network to your Metamask Wallet: after you withdraw, you can use Umbria Network Bridge in order to Bridge and Swap these same ETH on Ethereum Blockchain to USDC (BEP-20) on Binance Smart Chain. Keep in mind that you will need to have some BNB (BEP-20) fractions on your Metamask Wallet in order to be able to pay gas fees to send the USDC (BEP-20), usually ranging between 0.50 USD to 1 USD.

Considered all of the above, I strongly suggest to use Binance as Exchange because supoorts BEP-20 token, offers lowest fees on the market and of course because it's the most reputable exchange.

Thanks

UPDATE:

1. After talking with @TassieNZ and finding an agreement on how making it work properly, we decided to convert this Buy Group to a Private DM Group under his name with my collaboration for the dump and maintenance of this resource: we have already purchased the resource thanks to @TassieNZ financial support and I'm starting to dump it today;

2. We will create a new post as soon as I'm done with the dumping and uploading of the resource on our Mega[.}nz drive, this process will take approx. 1 or 2 days, please be patient as the resource is quite huge to dump and I'll do my best to be as quick as possible;

3. Fixed-rate contribution has been set to 20 USD for 12 months access to this resource through the above mentioned Private DM Group, @TassieNZ will proceed to create the group in next hours;

4. We will only accept BNB (BEP-20), USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20) or BUSD (BEP-20) as crypto payments or PayPal as traditional payment;

5. People who already sent funds to participate in this contribution ( @DatDudeUpStairs & @Atlantic_Base ) will have access to the Mega[.]nz drive for 12 months starting from the day we will give them access to it;

6. People who didn't already sent funds to participate in this contribution ( @claycosta @x5452 @Rodi @iamPopeye ) but already got the address where they have to send the funds, please have a look at this post before proceeding to send any funds;

Further updates will follow really soon, for any further information feel free to ask and we will be glad to help.

Thanks everyone for the attention and for the trust, we will be ready with the resource dumping and uploading as quick as we can! :cool:

UPDATE:

1. After talking with @TassieNZ and finding an agreement on how making it work properly, we decided to convert this Buy Group to a Private DM Group under his name with my collaboration for the dump and maintenance of this resource: we have already purchased the resource thanks to @TassieNZ financial support and I'm starting to dump it today;

2. We will create a new post as soon as I'm done with the dumping and uploading of the resource on our Mega[.}nz drive, this process will take approx. 1 or 2 days, please be patient as the resource is quite huge to dump and I'll do my best to be as quick as possible;

3. Fixed-rate contribution has been set to 20 USD for 12 months access to this resource through the above mentioned Private DM Group, @TassieNZ will proceed to create the group in next hours;

4. We will only accept BNB (BEP-20), USDT (BEP-20), USDC (BEP-20) or BUSD (BEP-20) as crypto payments or PayPal as traditional payment;

5. People who already sent funds to participate in this contribution ( @DatDudeUpStairs & @Atlantic_Base ) will have access to the Mega[.]nz drive for 12 months starting from the day we will give them access to it;

6. People who didn't already sent funds to participate in this contribution ( @claycosta @x5452 @Rodi @iamPopeye ) but already got the address where they have to send the funds, please have a look at this post before proceeding to send any funds;

Further updates will follow really soon, for any further information feel free to ask and we will be glad to help.

Thanks everyone for the attention and for the trust, we will be ready with the resource dumping and uploading as quick as we can! :cool:
it's good that the file is brought and is ready
thank you @TassieNZ for the help.

and thanks @rand0mbyte for the group buy

Reactions: RoninHood
@rand0mbyte @TassieNZ can i send the money through paypal via tassienz address ? or you only accept crypto? thanks
Please hold on to the payment until we post the Sales Thread in a few days (maybe 5 or 6!). You will then have the payment option to include PayPal. :)

Last edited:
Please hold on to the payment until we post the Sales Thread in a couple of days. You will then have the payment option to include PayPal. :)
Exactly, as I've already told to @TassieNZ through DM, I'd need a bit more time to dump the whole resource, let's say around 3 to 5 days as I've underestimated the amount of files to download, decompress and reorganize under the Floder Structure I've created in order to make it more accessible and smooth for users, OTOH this will require a bit more of initial work for the initial release to be ready, maintenance will then become easy over-time as they usually release ~10 components on each update.

The whole resource "AS IS" right now, includes around 500 components, with 6 color variants for each one and in addition to this each component comes both in TS and JS, doing some quick math:

500 components * 6 color variants * 2 languages = 12,000 components to dump under current folder structure; allow me to correct myself and estimate 5 to 6 days as it's a better time estimation in this case. :)

UPDATE:

Same address as earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock