• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Group Buy] Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce) + Blueberry Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
Hello everyone, I'm starting this thread behind authorization of @Babak in order to put together the budget to buy this resource to be shared with the whole community and keeping it always updated to the last version for everyone's utility.

Here a screenshot as a Proof for the rest of the Staff (just in case they aren't still aware given the workload that @Babak has by approving resources) and of course the Babiato Community:

1653075666169.png

As you can see from the attached screenshot, this post is intended to create a Buy Group for:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce)

2. Blueberry Theme

For users' reference, I report here the cost of the Resource by linking the official pages:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle: https://pro.chakra-ui.com/pricing - Price: 299 USD

2. Blueberry Theme (please scroll the page, is the second one): https://pro.chakra-ui.com/themes - Price: 39 USD

TOTAL BUDGET NEEDED: 338 USD

Users willing to participate to the fundraising can comment this thread to contribute, I'm thinking to set the minimum contribution to 10 or 15 USD, in this way we will need to put together 34 or 22 users willing to participate in this Buy-Group according to the minimum contribution we decide to set.

I'm saying "we decide" because as a community, this decision has not to taken by myself willing but I'll rather like to consider also other users' opinion & financial availability to contribute in order to succeed in this purchase.

Let's do some quick math:

A. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 10 USD, we will need 34 users to participate, this could take a bit longer, but as long as more users are willing to participate to this Buy-Group we can achieve easily this amount.

B. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 15 USD, we will need 22 users to participate, this could take less time, especially in case the niche of interested users to participate to this Buy-Group has less demand.

For security reasons (i.e. exposing personal data for such proposal), I'd prefer to raise the necessary budget using Crypto, preferably using Stable Coins like BUSD/USDT given that they can be sent using Binance Smart Chain which has lowest transaction fees on the market.

Of course, if requested from the staff and from users, we can use an Admin acting as an Escrow (I'd suggest @Babak, otherwise @Babak please propose any other member of the staff to commit to this please.

In case Babiato's staff & users decide that this measure isn't necessary and want to put their trust on me, we can proceed also without any Escrow, this is entirely up to you, please rest assured that my behaviour will be ethical and of course for me the primary objective is to raise the budget we need and bring home this awesome resource.

One time we've successfully raised the needed budget, in case we decide to use a member of the Staff acting as an Escrow, he will send the raised funds to one of my wallets: in this way I'll be able to use my Binance Visa Card to purchase the resource through a normal credit card transaction, but with the advantage not to expose anyone's identity to authorities through traditional payment systems like PayPal, Neteller and so on.

Of course this is a proposal, if anyone has some hint or want to propose a different idea, I'm open to listen it and evaluate it together with everyone who will be involved with this Buy-Group.
Questions are pretty much welcome as well, so if you have any don't hesitate to reply to this thread to ask, I'll be glad to help!

I'm sending this post to @Babak via DM as promised in our conversation of which I've posted the screenshot, in this way he will be able to react and reply to this post as a confirmation of my statements.

Thanks to everyone's for the kind attention and eventual collaboration!

UPDATE #1: As stated in the post #16 of this thread, here I'm creating the contributors table.

UPDATE #2: Please have a look at post #52 of this thread.

Please note that the wallet address used to collect the funds will be disclosed ONLY with @Babak and with users that are contributing to the purchase of this resource.
The wallet address disclosure will take place through a Hidden message that will be visible ONLY to the contributors as a reply to their comment after they state how much they would like to contribute.

@Babak, here the wallet address that will be used to collect the funds:

LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS:

CONTRIBUTOR
AMOUNT
STATE
@rand0mbyte
15 USD
PENDING
@claycosta
20 USD
PENDING
@DatDudeUpStairs
22.35 USD
COMPLETED
@March Randelson
?
TO BE CONFIRMED
@x5452
20 USD
PENDING
@Rodi
15 USD
PENDING
@Atlantic_Base
26.25 USD
COMPLETED
@iamPopeye
20 USD
PENDING
PENDING:
90.00 USD
COMPLETED:
48.60 USD
TOTAL:
138.60 USD

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm starting this thread behind authorization of @Babak in order to put together the budget to buy this resource to be shared with the whole community and keeping it always updated to the last version for everyone's utility.

Here a screenshot as a Proof for the rest of the Staff (just in case they aren't still aware given the workload that @Babak has by approving resources) and of course the Babiato Community:

1653075666169.png

As you can see from the attached screenshot, this post is intended to create a Buy Group for:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle (Application UI + Marketing + E-Commerce)

2. Blueberry Theme

For users' reference, I report here the cost of the Resource by linking the official pages:

1. Chakra UI Pro Bundle Pricing: https://pro.chakra-ui.com/pricing - 299 USD

2. Blueberry Theme (please scroll the page, is the second one): https://pro.chakra-ui.com/themes - 39 USD

TOTAL BUDGET NEEDED: 338 USD

Users willing to participate to the fundraising can comment this thread to contribute, I'm thinking to set the minimum contribution to 10 or 15 USD, in this way we will need to put together 34 or 22 users willing to participate in this Buy-Group according to the minimum contribution we decide to set.

I'm saying "we decide" because as a community, this decision has not to taken by myself willing but I'll rather like to consider also other users' opinion & financial availability to contribute in order to succeed in this purchase.

Let's do some quick math:

A. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 10 USD, we will need 34 users to participate, this could take a bit longer, but as long as more users are
willing to participate to this Buy-Group we can achieve easily this amount.

B. In case we decide to set a minimum contribution of 15 USD, we will need 22 users to participate, this could take less time, especially in case the niche of
interested users to participate to this Buy-Group has less demand.

For security reasons (i.e. exposing personal data for such proposal), I'd prefer to raise the necessary budget using Crypto, preferably using Stable Coins like BUSD/USDT given that they can be sent using Binance Smart Chain which has lowest transaction fees on the market.

Of course, if requested from the staff and from users, we can use an Admin acting as an Escrow (I'd suggest @Babak, otherwise @Babak please propose any other member of the staff to commit to this please).

In case Babiato's staff & users decide that this measure isn't necessary and want to put their trust on me, we can proceed also without any Escrow, this is entirely up to you, please rest assured that my behaviour will be ethical and of course for me the primary objective is to raise the budget we need and bring home this awesome resource.

One time we've successfully raised the needed budget, in case we decide to use a member of the Staff acting as an Escrow, he will send the raised funds to one of my wallets: in this way I'll be able to use my Binance Visa Card to purchase the resource through a normal credit card transaction, but with the advantage not to expose anyone's identity to authorities through traditional payment systems like PayPal, Neteller and so on.

Of course this is a proposal, if anyone has some hint or want to propose a different idea, I'm open to listen it and evaluate it together with everyone who will be involved with this Buy-Group.
Questions are pretty much welcome as well, so if you have any don't hesitate to reply to this thread to ask, I'll be glad to help!

I'm sending this post to @Babak via DM as promised in our conversation of which I've posted the screenshot, in this way he will be able to react and reply to this post as a confirmation of my statements.

Thanks to everyone's for the kind attention and eventual collaboration!
I'm in if you are using eth

I'm in if you are using eth
Of course I can accept also ETH, I've just proposed to use stable coins running on BSC because of the lower transaction fees. If we set for instance a minimum contribution of 15 USD, the transaction fee you will have to pay will be around 2.60 USD, you can check it by yourself here: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

In case this isn't an issue for you, well I can say yes to your proposal; my advice has been given only to put myself in others' shoes. Up to you!

Booked! Will buy on 5th June as soon as my salary is credited :cool:
Anything for @Babak and babiato 😇
Okay well noted, thanks for your availability! Be assured I'll commit myself hardly to deliver the resource as quick as possible and keep it always updated as soon as new updates comes out over time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gordian
Of course I can accept also ETH, I've just proposed to use stable coins running on BSC because of the lower transaction fees. If we set for instance a minimum contribution of 15 USD, the transaction fee you will have to pay will be around 2.60 USD, you can check it by yourself here: https://etherscan.io/gastracker

In case this isn't an issue for you, well I can say yes to your proposal; my advice has been given only to put myself in others' shoes. Up to you!
It's not a problem

• Love
Reactions: RoninHood
As next step, I'll create a table on the main post with the names of users involved in the Buy-Group and the Amount each one contributed.

In order to keep users' privacy, I'll create another table with the above stated fields but in addition it will have the TXID in order to provide to @Babak a detailed report on the raised budget.

This second table will be shared only with @Babak in order to guarantee users' privacy from the public.

Now I would like to raise a question: which one of the proposed methods in the first post do you prefer guys to use?

1. Involving @Babak as an Escrow to collect the funds;

2. Put your trust on me without involving @Babak as an Escrow.

Just keep in mind: if we use Escrow this method will be safer for most users, but still we will have to pay more in transaction fees as the collected funds need to be transferred first to @Babak and afterwards to me.

If we don't use any Escrow we will have to pay less transaction fees as the funds will not need any additional transfer.

In both cases, in order to achieve a better and safer privacy grade in the interest of everyone, the collected funds will be processed through tornado.cash; in case of BUSD/USDT the funds will be first converted into BNB through a DEX like PancakeSwap and only afterwards deposited and redeemed on tornado.cash.

Additionally, considering that @DatDudeUpStairs would prefer to use ETH, the funds collected through him will be brought to Binance Smart Chain through the use of a Bridge Ethereum -> Binance Smart Chain, that will also provide to swap the ETH in BNB.

Looking forward for your feedbacks, where I ask kindly to everyone to indicate through a reply to this post the amount he's willing to contribute: in this way I can start to put this data on the above stated public table in order to know exactly at which point of the collection of funds we are.

Thanks to everyone for your interest in the participation of this initiative!

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock