• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
In ios app store HOW TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE (anyone has a solution already made help me)

Guideline 5.1.1(v) - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app supports account creation but does not include an option to initiate account deletion that meets all the requirements. Specifically:

- Your app requires users to contact admin to complete account deletion.

The process for initiating account deletion must provide a consistent, transparent experience for App Store users.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to implement the account deletion in the app.
This problem was solved in the latest version released in 2021
Nobody can help you if they don't have this version

it's not here in babiato, can you help where can I get?
My solution was this, add an account deletion request function. It works like this:

The user requests to delete his account, through the menu options, the options of why the account is being closed are displayed, and it is indicated that all data will be deleted, immediately afterwards the password or ping is requested, then the account is closed, although my trick is that the account is not deleted, it is deactivated. and change some values in the database to appear deleted, so that the user can re-register and this number is associated with the old account, I did it like this, because my partner wanted a way to track old users and view statistics.

In the end the apps were approved.

My solution was this, add an account deletion request function. It works like this:

The user requests to delete his account, through the menu options, the options of why the account is being closed are displayed, and it is indicated that all data will be deleted, immediately afterwards the password or ping is requested, then the account is closed, although my trick is that the account is not deleted, it is deactivated. and change some values in the database to appear deleted, so that the user can re-register and this number is associated with the old account, I did it like this, because my partner wanted a way to track old users and view statistics.

In the end the apps were approved.
How much did this cost you?

the script sanitization continues:
1) remove or put another name a folder ../assets/libraries/twilio-php-master
2) comment on the file .../assets/libraries/twilio/Services/Twilio/Rest/TwilHelperAdvanceSys.php
"
line 41
// $data_encc = "Q1B1Y2ZUR0xzOFkzWmNqNDJLdDUwTHN5aXZOOGh4RnZwbWQ4d3BIQ1dLY1pyanRneXJ0ZXovRnlqckl4dy9zL3VMTG5NMFoyeTFSRUNnV0NubGUyY1JkQWF0RzcxTkw4TFdVVW9CcjlPNWtpM1duaTdvZkVReWVFSzJ2VlNIeGFqQWFHVFlVMEordUM1bXc0QWNtRE9hcllqbDBId2huMy9VY2pTRDAyZWlYM1NyZFRvcUtoM1pGcFQxcUlSVkpVRllOa0NxdW96ZS84RG02aFc1dnVrWmZTcVBUYlMxOFZDbGtaWHVKQ0J5ZXRjY0xCUFVlMVFKaklTYXV6U3lUU3BvQThLTUhPajlKcERzZEd1MW5Wbkx2Yjd0MHE5TmFw ------- ------ ecc ecc wdVZXTHNhL0tYNlVSZU1UOEJtSDllWE02OTgzZkVDYllJVEZZenhxRGJkZ0xpa2h3PT0=";

Hi sir getting this error in manifest how can I resolve this upload to play store

Attachments

• 20220821_010928.jpg
    20220821_010928.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 49
hello everyone, I copied the admin panel files to the open server, corrected everything according to the documentation. The server gives 500 error!" Has anyone encountered this?

are you on vps ? have you activated mongodb ? what version of php do you use ? did you place your domain name in the files indicated in the instructions? did you replace the encrypted files? it is very difficult to advise you, post the log
I replaced the files, changed the domain address to my own)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock