• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
Don't make fool to people of this forum. On this forum there are many person who are smarter than you..hahahaha

Did you ask permission to try to sell here in the community? I think you violated some basic rules and principles of this community.
Look this @Babak
We have a non-authorized seller: @HellX

Did you ask permission to try to sell here in the community? I think you violated some basic rules and principles of this community.
Look this @Babak
We have a non-authorized seller: @HellX
Lol, I was banned for a week, and I've already realized that I can't sell here

1660452461602.png
Can anyone tell me how to get this "Support Requests" menu visible, its not visible with the current script.
admin237\left_menu_deliverall_array.php
admin237\left_menu_uberapp_array.php
admin237\left_menu_ufx_array.php

Reactions: Nilesh Waghmare
1660452461602.png
Can anyone tell me how to get this "Support Requests" menu visible, its not visible with the current script.
admin237\left_menu_deliverall_array.php
admin237\left_menu_uberapp_array.php
admin237\left_menu_ufx_array.php
file admin237\left_menu_uberapp_array.php
in line 635
change $isEnableSupportQuries=1 per $isEnableSupportQuries=0

Reactions: tetramorfo
which files and database table to alter for change/adding addition payment gateway.
i want to integrate Razorpay, or if anyone help me with it.

is anyone have this enable Restricting Provider's Fraud - Paid Add On?

This module is not new, it is possible that version 20 (more complete) has this module, so try to add version 21. If you can, let us know.

May contain in database but missing files. Leave this community.
It's not hate, your purpose here is not legitimate.
You came after obscurities.
I had years studying this script, now you want me to give you everything for free, hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock