• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
After all more than 20 installations and tests i made till now, from 2020 and 2021, the best configuration is:
  1. User Dedicated Server or VPS (I used a lot, from like almost good companies and for me, the best one is the Hetzner (Germany Company) how have the better from ever servers, stability and price (a dedicated server cost like 35€ month, from 16GB or 32GB, search on their website about " SERVER AUCTION "
  2. The second thing, is have a WHM/cPanel license running, the gojek are made to work properlly with cPanel, already tried a lot. For me, why is free, i used the AAPANEL, but is not too stable, i found a lot vulnerabilities, and don't work 100%, i don't suggest any other Control Panel, just cPanel.
    For anyone how don't want to waste to much money, i suggest buy from --REMOVED-- (is a shared license seller (i use it like more than 2 years on multiple Dedicated Servers, VPS and others, im really with it). For how are starting like me on the v3cube script, is the best way i found to prevent waste tons of money - the license here cost like 7$ (+/-) or something.

The difference from this license and the original from the cPanel website is:

.1 - Difference between shared licenses:
    - Is not different from the original licenses and only cost less
    - Support is not possible through the original site
    - Features of shared licenses:
    - With these licenses, your systems will be activated completely correctly, and even if they are - checked by the main site, they will be actively identified.
    - You will automatically receive a software update from the main site

For someone like me, how have a lot dedicated hosting servers and VPS's, this is really good.

3. Some important informations:
    - I added two files in attachment
    - Run this two scripts with SSH:

Captura de ecrã 2022-09-03, às 20.53.16.png

- On this files, replace the version 10.x to 14.x, otherwise will not work properly, after make the changes, run the script by SSH:

$ /assets/webimages/script_files/install_sys_components.sh
    $ /assets/webimages/script_files/sys_prj_config.sh

Thats is the main things to make the server work properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've, also have the service genie feature working on 2021 (i updated my version to last sdk's and remove ALL backdoores and unsecure files. There is a LOT dangerous files there.
Why don't you share with the community? or do you want to attract attention to business?

Why don't you share with the community? or do you want to attract attention to business?
you also won't share ! i asked you many time for cubejek 2021 you don't want to share, & when i got it with full working with delivery genie, you send me many message to share with you.

-Now im only asking about firebase OTP, who have firebase otp working ?

• Haha
Reactions: maj0r
@appcalifa Attract attention? I share always good information about it, i don't share scripts how is not fully working yet. I decrypt, null scripts etc, as you see im always sharing info about script security.

For anyone how want the 2022, when i've it full ready i share, right now i invested more than 1500$ on 2022, i didn't purchase it from someone, i get it directly. The main code is similar of 2021 but they connected a lot options with v3c how being hard to clone, but im doing that. Is not necessary ask me the code from PM cause i will not share for now, i don't need to prove anything but can show my installation working but with some options disabled cause is not fully decoded and api disconnected from v3.

@appcalifa i don't have a good opinion about you in the past, but if you need some information about 2021, here is:

@appcalifa Attract attention? I share always good information about it, i don't share scripts how is not fully working yet. I decrypt, null scripts etc, as you see im always sharing info about script security.

For anyone how want the 2022, when i've it full ready i share, right now i invested more than 1500$ on 2022, i didn't purchase it from someone, i get it directly. The main code is similar of 2021 but they connected a lot options with v3c how being hard to clone, but im doing that. Is not necessary ask me the code from PM cause i will not share for now, i don't need to prove anything but can show my installation working but with some options disabled cause is not fully decoded and api disconnected from v3.

@appcalifa i don't have a good opinion about you in the past, but if you need some information about 2021, here is:

It was just an impression, but we wish you success in the next steps.
Do you have any predictions when it will finish?

It was just an impression, but we wish you success in the next steps.
Do you have any predictions when it will finish?
I think it will be done on next week, im working a lot on this but takes time...im working too on 2021 version, i found more than 30 insecure files, some allow GOD mode, etc. I managed files on by one, cause of that is not fully done.

--REMOVED--

Thanks

Reactions: xacall and LELLYNHO
I think it will be done on next week, im working a lot on this but takes time...im working too on 2021 version, i found more than 30 insecure files, some allow GOD mode, etc. I managed files on by one, cause of that is not fully done.

--REMOVED--

Thanks
Can you please share apiservice and these 2022 folders:
-admin
-templates
root/webservice_dl_shark.php

Please, I can't find DECODE folder in the file I downloaded. Am I missing something, please?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock